Reviews for The Neverland Theory
Aerophyi chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Ohh, I like this idea! Very intriguing...and mysteriously funny.

Hope you continue it!
the general girl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So many favorite parts!

The humor that you injected into it (In the event of not-so-sudden death?) and the drama (the sasusaku tension...the way his eyes lingered on her, mygod, it was perfect!) keeps everything fresh and...just, wow.

Only the second chapter and I'm already addicted like crazy. How is Sasuke/everyone else going to find out about Itachi's true involvement w/ the massacre though? Are you going to use it? Maybe he'll tell them...? I can't can't can't can't can't wait to see how everything pans out.

And OH MY GOSH, Sakura's reaction was so much gentler on Itachi than whatever any of us poor readers would've been. I would jumped on top of the poor comatose man and screamed "YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Update soon? Pretty please?
the general girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I LOVE YOU.

FDKASJLDAS. YES YES YES. NOT ONLY DOES ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME NOT DIE, BUT SASUKE ISN'T TURNED INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST DICKS IN THE WORLD BY MADARA.

(I'd ask you to have my babies but is that too forward? xD)

jdfklala. The bit where the guards were like "wtf?" was complete win. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

GREAT JOB.
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
oh dear goodness., this is good!

very good and i'm just dying over here with what can happen. i don't think i can wait a month! oh no. but it's wonderful. :D
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
omg~

I feel your pain and am loving this idea!
Catching Dreams chapter 2 . 9/9/2009

The Yamanaka Flower Shop part was quite fun to read. :))

But my favorite part was the Dr. Seuss. Seriously, that got me cracking up.!

Please update soon. I'll be waiting.
Mistyjet chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Great chapter! UPdate soon!
the blanket chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Oh God! I'm so happy this is up. I remember reading the sequel to this a while ago, and will reread it again (so I can remember what this is leading up to) but I recall being excited at the prospect of the prequel. I'll keep this on alert, in addition to adding it to my mammoth list in the hopes that you'll update soon. :)
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
kya love it!

please hurry and make another chappie soon!
man-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
though i've always liked your wrighting style I could never get into your plots but this is really unique
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Kya i adore iot! please hurry and make another chappie soon! i adore it! i wanna know what happens next!
lesliaisonsdangereuses chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You absolutely must continue. Is Itachi homesick?
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
well this is something new... and it sounds very interesting. i would love to read more! :]