Reviews for Caught and Set Loose
Bernice07 chapter 10 . 1/5
This is the only fanfic I've read twice and I've read quite a number of fics. I really wish you didn't have to rush it though but its still an awesome fic. SEQUEL PLEASE
Tifah98 chapter 1 . 1/1
Just wanted 2 say luv the 1st chap.
CagedBird112 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Hi, I just wanted to say, type, write doesn't matter haha that I truly love this story and I feel blessed to have been introduced to fanfiction to read such a wonderful piece of literature. Thank you for writing, hope you have a happy new year
misuky7 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I adored this story, Tenten and Neji make an adorable couple. I kinda wish Shikamaru came with them cause he and Temari and one of my favorite ships. :3
E chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Awwww loved your story! gaara is so cute :)
Frenchie121 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
I absolutely loved this story! And here I thought I was running out of good Gaara and Sakura stories. I would have reviewed every chapter but I just kept hitting the next button. You are just such a good writer and you came up with a really good original idea. Such an awesome job! I'll be reading your other stories
So more reviews to come.
moonfairy014 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
oh my gawd... What have i been reading before this? This story is just awesome and I super love it! kinda short, but it's just right.
AwesumBananas chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Idk y i laughed so hard but i did and i loved it, it was irrationally cute and i just love InLove!Gaara
Lady-Luck72 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
OMFG I love this story so much 3 I first read it a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop reading once I started, I came back to re-read it many times and still can't put it down once I start! Please make a sequal! 3 3
MissJudged16 chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I guess I already read this story. yelled at me when I tried to leave a review for the second time on the last chapter -_- Anywho. Great job. Loved it (again apparently). The characters were very well done and the plot moved quickly without being too fast. I loved the action and the romance you kept in it. Great work.
ReadxReview chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Definitely a wonderful read. I kind of wished that the epilogue would include their children or possibly glimpse of their life like 2 years after the whole ordeal. :)

Still lovely, lovely read; thank you so much!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm really excited to read the rest of it. Great start.
adeaerdna chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
beautiful :)
Okinawa Girl chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
OMG I absolutely loved this story! So sad it's over! But I seriously want to know what Gaara did to Naruto after he found out that Naruto has seen Sakura naked before! Lol! Great story always love reading your stuff. You always write Jealous/ Possesive Gaara in your stories which i LOVE! You also write the BEST GaaraxSakura stories! Please write more!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I loved this. Despite your complaint of having to end it abruptly. Thanks so much for the opportunity to read it!