Reviews for Caught and Set Loose
Blossom.Antares chapter 10 . 7/17/2021
Great story
AnimeEverywhere chapter 10 . 6/2/2021
Wow… I’m so glad I found this story, while searching through GaaSaku stories. I can’t believe this gem is over 10 years old! (Would have never found it, if I wasn’t trying to dig deeper into all these fanfics). I’ve been reading a manga with a similar concept about a village with old traditions, so this one came just at the right time!
I love those reference of the inner beast. No matter how you see it, Shukaku is part of Gaara just as much as Kurama is of Naruto. I’d have loved to get more NejiTen scenes too, but I also know that this is a GaaSaku story. And Ino was also great, even though she only got a couple of scenes too.
The first chapter was super well-written. I liked it a lot! Seeing this through Sakura’s perspective was really captivating. Her nervousness was making me nervous too. I could totally imagine what the room looked like, with all these scantily clad, sun-kissed warriors and their weapons standing around our girls. Nice. Also, I loved how Sakura and Gaara’s relationship progressed. I have to say their relationship hits a bit too close to home, but this only made me feel and live through all these chaotic feelings once more and I’m glad that they managed to find each other through this whole mess. It’s interesting that we got to see this story (almost) solely through Sakura’s pov, and then get to see where their relationship started to go downhill… Communication is one of the most important factors in a relationship (and I mean relationships in general) and this is beautifully shown in this story. I find it also interesting that you actually warned us of her mistake in one of the previous chapters. I did keep an eye out, but I was still fooled in the end. Gaara’s action was really sweet though. I didn’t think he’d needed to ask Neji to escort them (he’d have done so either way), but it was still sweet of him. It shows he cares, even though he has a really hard time putting it into words for Sakura.
To sum it up, thanks for this awesome story! It totally deserved all these attention and love it got (and actually even more than that!). I’ll probably read one of your other stories too (they seem quite interesting too), so see you until then!
Bye~ Ame
ahyde17 chapter 10 . 8/19/2019
I seriously loved this whole story. It was funny and exciting and I wish it didn't end. Thanks so much for your wonderful stories!
loonmoony chapter 10 . 12/6/2018
just finished this story and I loved it 3 love that you wrote so many gaaraxsakura fics because I'm on a bit of a gaasaku bender haha. not sure if you read reviews from this site anymore but thought I'd leave one anyway! when I read in your bio that you fell out of loves with Naruto my heart broke a little xD Naruto has this weirdly special place in my heart and I know I'll never be able to let it go haha. it uplifts me in a way nothing else does, Naruto is my hero haha
thank you for these wonderful, written words
Ferity chapter 10 . 9/25/2018
Brilliant storytelling
find true strength chapter 10 . 4/10/2018
that was relay good
ayame411chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
I don’t review often but this was an incredible story. And even with the semi rushed ending. You did a great job! Thank you for sharing this and co timid the great work!
JarJarBinky chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
Wow, absolutely wonderful! It’s been a looooong time since this was written, but I must say the pacing, the character interactions, the romance makes me wish you’d had time to expand/draw the storyline out as you intended. Anywho, love the pairing, love your writing..
99midnight1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
lol i love this so far
rufnkiddingme chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
I love this. Thank you for sharing your story.
KatTush chapter 10 . 10/5/2017
That was a good story :) keep up the great job
jacpin2002 chapter 10 . 7/22/2017
Great story. I loved it. Love Gaasaku!
jacpin2002 chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
This chapter was everything for me! I'm glad Gaara made her pull her head out of her ass. Communication people!
jacpin2002 chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
Dang! Why she just leave like that? Communication is needed in a relationship!
jacpin2002 chapter 6 . 7/22/2017