Reviews for Caught and Set Loose
AllFourSeasons chapter 10 . 7/22
Ahhhh I love gaara x Sakura 33333
lady e. marionette chapter 10 . 7/1
Well, this one is your fic that I love the mostYou really could build the characters well. I love the way you showed the each side of Sakura's and Gaara's, it's felt like... you've portrayed them like who they should be!
Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this fic.
Great job! Please keep writing.
Chutipa97 chapter 10 . 3/20
Gaara's character is OOC, I think you depicted him In a way that doesn't quite match his character in the manga or anime. However, don't be too sad at comment there because I ABSOLUTELY love this story! I love the chemistry, I love the way they always argue, and I just love them together lol. Nice job! Infinity cookies to you senei!
seaswimming chapter 1 . 1/19
Great Story :)
mallyhope chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
I have only one thing to say.
I want to eat your brain
i wish anime guys were real chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
My god this story was full of so much sass and fun I couldn't put it down XD I love it too much! And you ended it so perfectly; I honestly don't feel like I can ask for more. You did such a great job! The intensity mixed with the romantic drama was so awesome, and you always seem to give the right amount of information and hinting... Blah blah GOD THIS WAS SUCH A FUN STORY TO READ!
Archaic Tears chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
this was cute and quite humorous! The epilogue had me in stitches :) thank you for all your work!
andy chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
i really enjoyed myself reading this story
toukarinluv4ever chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Loved it wished it was longer but it was a wonder til story
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
does this have a sequel?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Nice chapter
moony chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
LOVING THIS SERIES! I like your Gaara a hot...I mean a lot... erm. (lol)
Luna Charmcaster chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I loved it it's very funny at the end
Tangerine Counter chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
This is the only fanfic I've read twice and I've read quite a number of fics. I really wish you didn't have to rush it though but its still an awesome fic. SEQUEL PLEASE