Reviews for Incarnadine
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So intense and captivating. I love that despite how much Sasuke struggled, Kyuubi still own him in the end .

Thank you for sharing this, I enjoy it very much
NICHA chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So... Naruto bit the seal off?
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Whoa.
One of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Why can't more fics be this way? I'm aching for a sequel to this! This is pwnage to it's MAX! LOVED IT!
antisaints chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is one of the most brilliant things I have ever read.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That's one way to end a fight _. Nice work!
yonne1104 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
... that..was hot.. .Hot! THAT WAS HOT! THATWASFREAKINHOT! You dont get better than that! YOUDONTGETBETTERTHANTHISSHIT! OMG FUCKIN GOD! KINKY AND BRUTAL AND OMG SEXUAL! IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! I NEVER knew i was that type of girl... but god!- THAT WAS FUCKN HOT!

yonne1104
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It was descriptive enough to be vulgar and had a dark, hot quality that makes that uneasy feeling or arousal surge in your stomach. All and all, it was the sex. Awesome job.
Koolneko22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was great.

If only Sasuke would have had the curse seal removed that way...

Keep up the good work!
Redallover chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow. That was dark, but also very hot. Well done.
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i was thinking about what to write in the review while reading the last paragraphs.. and then I came to this: "There, where his curse mark had once been, was a ring of teeth marking him."... The only thing I can say: hehehehehe *giggles* Somehow the idea of Naruto marking him just drives me crazy (in happiness? o.o). 3
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
very hot, great job 3
AuthorIsRetired chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
U, *_* this was hot. Very animal-like. XD

I like the symbolic meaning of teeth's mark on Sasuke's neck/shoulder/back XD
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I suppose it was taking Naruto a particularly long while to claim Sasuke as his own, no wonder Kyuubi took matters into his own hands. Though, I wonder if Naruto will recall what happened when he regains consciousness.
Prism0467 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009