Reviews for Storm
Skylar and Sky The Cat chapter 10 . 4/2
I like what I have read. I can just hope that Darcy gets what is coming to her soon... Mainly because I actually love Musa and Riven together
mysterious boyish rebel chapter 10 . 3/29
Nice chap. Looking forward for more muri moments and hope the gap for the next update won't be so long
mysterious boyish rebel chapter 9 . 1/6
If you have given up the story then write a review and let us know it, so we won't wait cause I'm coming back every single day but every time NOTHING
mysterious boyish rebel chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
WHEN THE HELL WILL YOU FINALLY UPDATE? I'M COMING BACK EVERY DAY NO JOKE AND AT RECONCILIATION TOO. HECK I'M WAITING FOR SO LONG AND NOT ONLY ME
Rebel girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Disprove me dude/girl (I NEVER say please)
balai chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Sorry guys and guests, definitely didn't mean to review my own story. I'm currently in the works with the next 3 chapters and as someone with a bad habit of sleep- texting, I accidently posted my former review instead of sending it in a text. Sorry for the confusion if there was any and I hope to see you guys soon for chapter 9!
rebel girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
When I read your comment "I do what I want" I was so sure you wouldn't uptude anymore. First time that I hate I was right
balai chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
i do what i want_
Pickles333 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Awe tears...wow greedy much...awe muri is goals!...so is that icy or the storm?...I love this story!
AlexisPeaney chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
LOVE IT, FINALLY AN UPDATE! I can wait for a little longer if it means chapters like this. They're great!
Pickles333 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I've always wanted to dance in the rain
Pickles333 chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
I seriously have no words...
alifewithyou chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Even if was an illusion, the moment between Riven and Musa was so beautiful and delicate! And then when Riven is watching her sleeping...It is so beautiful written it makes me shiver! Just thank you for writing this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Love the new rewrite! I really enjoy how you are explaining more about what the storm is and how it affects musa. Keep up the excellent work.
Pickles333 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016