Reviews for Random JasperEdward oneshots
Saluki168 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm usually not into the Edward/Jasper fic, but I really like this chapter. It was funny and very sweet. And, the lemon wasn't too bad either ;)
thesepianohands chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Yay, love indeed. That was MARVELOUS. Thanks for posting it here for us to read. I loved that.
Captivated chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I got the alert for this, because you're on my very short list of FAVORITE, MUST READ, authors, and was all excited...

But I absolutely HATE slash with a purple passion... so CRAP on a cracker, I had to abort the read. I'm sure the story is beautifully written, like all your other stuff, so I'm sitting here pouting,..

I love you Pen, but I'm looking forward to the next Candle update and may-be reading more of your in-character stories... cause not many can pull those off as well as you do.
AngstGoddess003 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
YAY! You posted! Sigh. Plz to be writing more slash whenever the fancy strikes, mkay? You rock at it. I love the bees! Buzz buzz buzz!

God, I suck at reviews.
xemjayx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
yay for gay love! haha. this was really good, and having that mental image of jasper and edward, shirtless, making out? that's priceless right there. :)
The Age of Edward chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Yay, love indeed! This is so cute (and I don't mean that in that way that makes you go ugh, but in the way that makes *me* go aww), and you did a really good job getting into the head of a confused young gay man. Lovely work as always :)
twanza chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
What a lovely story to wake up to! "It would appear that he'd been stung after all." I'm not sure there are any other authors out there that could make me feel good about reading slash at 8:30 in the morning. Thank you for more beautiful words and the beautiful boys.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was exquisitely written, I loved reading it. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to check out what else you may have written!

*scampers off*
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I absolutely LOVE your Jasper/Edward one shots! I read the FFAF on Twi and thought I'd wait till you posted here so I could review and I'm SO glad you had another one for me to enjoy too! They're like a multichaptered fic condensed into a wonderful one shot that you can read in minutes instead of days. I'm LOVING it!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17