Reviews for Random JasperEdward oneshots
IThinkINeededThat chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Yay! FF is once again allowing me to respond. I wasn't able to respond to 2 or 3 last night due to their idiocy - but I loved them!

My favorite has to be the library though. LOL Maybe because I worked in one. We had these study rooms. One day they announced they were putting in doors with window cutouts on all the study rooms because they found people "sleeping". Uh-huh.

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrre.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Very nice! I especially liked how you wrote Alistair.
RobertsmineIwish chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Luv these stories!

carolyn.
Aeromance chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Okay, I need to break this to you...

I'll try to do it gently.

You have a way of creating characters that feel incredibly real and emphasizing each of their personalities to paint this beautiful overal story picture that shines with wit, hotness, and tension.

And I love it.

Don't ever stop.

PS: Favorite quote-

"But I want the full rainbow!" I growl-

whine, baring my teeth. I am vicious.

Roar.
Aeromance chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Obvious Alice is obvious.

Although, I was sort of keeping myself prepared for a surprise plot twist and it to be a desperate Bella.

That was a magnificent little oddity with a unique perspective.

And shy, sexually aggressive, pervy, art-major Edward? Love it.
Aeromance chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
GaGa is still going well with this great story (Alejandro, especially).

In case you were getting curious.

Jasper was kind of a dick in this one. And I find it endlessly ironic that Jasper pushed Seth off of Edward. It's making up for Edward being the over-protective jealous ass in the canon.

I forgot to say this, but I absolutely loved your Edward in the Carlisle/Edward story. Like super-double-fucking loved him.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That sex scene (or teenage boy hormone volcano eruption) went incredibly well with "Dance In The Dark" by GaGa.

Oh, and you have Boy 1 and Boy 2 and boy 1's attraction/crush towards Boy 2 and Boy 2's return of those feelings incredibly real and amazing and I don't know who the Hell Alistair is but I love him as a character.

Yeah, that.
prassacut chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
awwww

thanks for sharing this story!

prassacut chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Nice!

Thanks for sharing this story!

prassacut chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for sharing your story!

prassacut chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*sighs* so cool... I loved it!

Elicullen26 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Hi! I'm an incoherent mess when reviewing your stories because all I want do say is yay! Gah! And perfect! LOL

This was really sweet and sexy, I wish we could have more of these boys, all four sets but specially this last Edward was really something else :)

Elicullen26 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
That girl is my new idol and role model, LOL

What a fun and hawt story, thx for sharing!
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Gah! love confident cocky comanding Jasper, it was verah verah good.

Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011