Reviews for Random JasperEdward oneshots
Aeromance chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Obvious Alice is obvious.

Although, I was sort of keeping myself prepared for a surprise plot twist and it to be a desperate Bella.

That was a magnificent little oddity with a unique perspective.

And shy, sexually aggressive, pervy, art-major Edward? Love it.
Aeromance chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
GaGa is still going well with this great story (Alejandro, especially).

In case you were getting curious.

Jasper was kind of a dick in this one. And I find it endlessly ironic that Jasper pushed Seth off of Edward. It's making up for Edward being the over-protective jealous ass in the canon.

I forgot to say this, but I absolutely loved your Edward in the Carlisle/Edward story. Like super-double-fucking loved him.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That sex scene (or teenage boy hormone volcano eruption) went incredibly well with "Dance In The Dark" by GaGa.

Oh, and you have Boy 1 and Boy 2 and boy 1's attraction/crush towards Boy 2 and Boy 2's return of those feelings incredibly real and amazing and I don't know who the Hell Alistair is but I love him as a character.

Yeah, that.
prassacut chapter 4 . 4/17/2011

thanks for sharing this story!

prassacut chapter 3 . 4/17/2011

Thanks for sharing this story!

prassacut chapter 2 . 4/17/2011

Thanks for sharing your story!

prassacut chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*sighs* so cool... I loved it!

Elicullen26 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Hi! I'm an incoherent mess when reviewing your stories because all I want do say is yay! Gah! And perfect! LOL

This was really sweet and sexy, I wish we could have more of these boys, all four sets but specially this last Edward was really something else :)

Elicullen26 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
That girl is my new idol and role model, LOL

What a fun and hawt story, thx for sharing!
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Gah! love confident cocky comanding Jasper, it was verah verah good.

Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Amazing and perfect!

parrotchic chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
TKegl chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I've read this before, but I guess I never reviewed. It's wonderful - I love the way you blend angst and innocence and heartbreak and humor and hotness all in a nice package.
TKegl chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
OMG this was AWESOME! So hilarious and sweet and hot... loved it! :-)
TKegl chapter 2 . 3/17/2011