Reviews for Random JasperEdward oneshots
parrotchic chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
TKegl chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I've read this before, but I guess I never reviewed. It's wonderful - I love the way you blend angst and innocence and heartbreak and humor and hotness all in a nice package.
TKegl chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
OMG this was AWESOME! So hilarious and sweet and hot... loved it! :-)
TKegl chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Ah... very nice! ;-)
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Awww... loved that SFM... so sweet, and hot! :-)
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Well done! Well done! Best chapter so far. It's so much fun and entertaining if it's seen in the eyes of a girl.
blowbe chapter 4 . 1/8/2011

mmmkay I take back what I said before, this one is my favourite :D. It's so cute and lovely and it makes me feel all gooey and melty inside.

And then there's the hot stuff...which is hot. MMMMM ...boooy loveeee. (Also, nice touch with the Alice/Bella thing-that's hot too)

You made me fall inlove with Edward and I don't usually like Edward because he's all perfect and cool etc, but I like this Edward and the Edward you've shown in the last chapter because he's so vulnerable, but in an absolutely adorkable way not a weak, pussy kinda way.

I love him falling inlove with a 'straight' man AND I love the KINSEY SCALE. What a fantastic scale :D. Did you come up with the idea ? Or is it an existing entity that I am too n00b-y to know about?
blowbe chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
My favourite of them all :D. That was so damn beautiful and hot. AND GODDAMNIT I CAN'T RESIST THE GEEKINESS OF IT ALL.

I loved little miss hacker/spy. And lucky her if she hacks into the camera-can anyone say spank bank ?
Taenar chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I loved every bit of it.

(OK, except 2 things: not using public transport; 2. the iphone - I officially hate all things Mac) :)

the subway scene was hilarious! and uncle Markus rocks.

thanks for writing this :)
TaraJo chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
This was so sweet and funny, their night getting wasted was hilarious! Getting back together with the help of a cunning uncle was so cute and sexy - loved it!
Kristen618 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I loved it! One of the best one shots I've read.
mssmith chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Very adorable. Geeky Gayward is just the cutest thing ever. Thank you for this, I loved it.
sasharose11 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Great story, so sweet.
laura lou who chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I like this last one the best. There's romance to it. The others were great, too, but no romance.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
It's not that the first two stories weren't good, I liked them. But this story was the BEST. OMG I laughed out so loud and so often!

Don't I wish I was 'the girl'! And I love how she even lies on the ground to spy but AFTER they finished she suddenly decides 'oh, I'll leave them in the afterglow, feel like I'm intruding on an intimate moment'. LMAO! Brilliant!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »