Reviews for Random JasperEdward oneshots
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
It's not that the first two stories weren't good, I liked them. But this story was the BEST. OMG I laughed out so loud and so often!

Don't I wish I was 'the girl'! And I love how she even lies on the ground to spy but AFTER they finished she suddenly decides 'oh, I'll leave them in the afterglow, feel like I'm intruding on an intimate moment'. LMAO! Brilliant!
PurpleMatter chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Today in class we were taking a test and I started thinking about Edward and his blue drinks and CRACKED UP. Loved the chapter intensely.
Chewie4370 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
These were nice.
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
that was super Hot to be no lemons. . .

on to the next

excellent job
freefall6 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Great story - really enjoyed it!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
So beautiful,I could literally cry. I still might...I haven't decided yet.
Jasline Devereaux chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
That was hot.
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awww...so cute!
VAVikingGirl chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
So so wonderful. I love how everyone knows but the parties involved. They are so cute, funny, sexy, smart and silly. I love the new rules too. hee hee hee

Thanks for the reading break. I needed some slash that didn't come out of my own head, and that wasn't typical. I achieved both with these little lovely chapters/one-shots.
VAVikingGirl chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
OMG, this was quite possibly the best slash o/s I've read. Well, maybe that is a bit extreme, but it was damn good. I loved the 3rd person POV and the fact that it is mostly the unknown pervy female who is telling the story. That made it much more personal to me. :)
IrishLoveForever chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I just want to say that I love this one shot. Congrats on the win. :)

So, what will it take to get a little Jasper POV? Just from when he wakes up and finds Edward gone, to the end. I would love to hear what goes through his head.

I would give puppy-dog eyes and a pouty face...but, you can't see it...

Ok, believe me when I say it is very VERY convincing.

Alright, I'm done being silly...for now...great story!
ScrtlyObsessd chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. And sexy.
bmango chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I read this story in the contest. It's so sweet and I love Edward's inner monologue. Funny, smart writing. Thanks for sharing! -b
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Oh bb, this chapter was so good! I loved everything from beginning to end. Soo...when's the next one coming? :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Awesome! This almost made me cry! I loved it!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »