Reviews for Random JasperEdward oneshots
PurpleMatter chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Today in class we were taking a test and I started thinking about Edward and his blue drinks and CRACKED UP. Loved the chapter intensely.
Chewie4370 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
These were nice.
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
that was super Hot to be no lemons. . .

on to the next

excellent job
freefall6 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Great story - really enjoyed it!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
So beautiful,I could literally cry. I still might...I haven't decided yet.
Jasline Devereaux chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
That was hot.
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awww...so cute!
VAVikingGirl chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
So so wonderful. I love how everyone knows but the parties involved. They are so cute, funny, sexy, smart and silly. I love the new rules too. hee hee hee

Thanks for the reading break. I needed some slash that didn't come out of my own head, and that wasn't typical. I achieved both with these little lovely chapters/one-shots.
VAVikingGirl chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
OMG, this was quite possibly the best slash o/s I've read. Well, maybe that is a bit extreme, but it was damn good. I loved the 3rd person POV and the fact that it is mostly the unknown pervy female who is telling the story. That made it much more personal to me. :)
IrishLoveForever chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I just want to say that I love this one shot. Congrats on the win. :)

So, what will it take to get a little Jasper POV? Just from when he wakes up and finds Edward gone, to the end. I would love to hear what goes through his head.

I would give puppy-dog eyes and a pouty face...but, you can't see it...

Ok, believe me when I say it is very VERY convincing.

Alright, I'm done being silly...for now...great story!
ScrtlyObsessd chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. And sexy.
bmango chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I read this story in the contest. It's so sweet and I love Edward's inner monologue. Funny, smart writing. Thanks for sharing! -b
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Oh bb, this chapter was so good! I loved everything from beginning to end. Soo...when's the next one coming? :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Awesome! This almost made me cry! I loved it!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I really enjoyed this. Congrats on the win!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »