Reviews for Of Madness and Lust
sortajan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like distasteful things :(
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
goes looking for lemons
finds this fic that has a summary that implies lemons
reads, only to find lemon has been removed

All kidding aside, this was well written. Hope you rewrite that lemon soon.
LordByakuran36 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was the probably the best one-shot pairing story I have ever encountered.
grimangel163 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I like this pairing. The only reason I came to this x-over was to read Naruto/Tira fics.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I've removed the lemon because, looking back, I find it distasteful. Perhaps after a time I will rewrite it.

Please do.
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
It's twisted, sick, evil and insane, but it's still love, so-

omally-dood chapter 1 . 6/28/2010

what do u have them ding it in a snowdrift or something?
Skelo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
lolz make a sequal
princessperp chapter 1 . 4/16/2010

MAn this rules. A great idea of mashing Tira and Naruto together! WO!
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
pretty weird but also pretty awesome. hope you continue it.
fanofmany chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
she's in denial lol... Great story but wonder what happended to all the other characters
Omnidragon82 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I greatly like this story.
Inari's Son Naruto chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Ok first things first you have to get a new outfit for Naruto and of course a perfect weapon for him in the Soul Caliber world. I request you have him fight Mitsurugi, Taki, Talim, and Kilik.
Dylan Millwood chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I don't CARE WHO Naruto faces in his quest, even if its multiple opponents at once. Hell, pit him against Kratos if you want to, JUST REUNITE HIM WITH TIRA! Have him kill Yoda, Darth Vader, Galen, whichever you call him, Nightmare and Siegfried after he proves too strong in one-on-one combat so they TEAM UP AGAINST HIM IN A FIVE-ON-ONE FIGHT if you like. Just make it bloody, chaotic, and unnecessarily messy.

How about have him use his tailed fox menacing ball attack after Yoda probes his mind and finds out just how F*ED UP Naruto's life had been to him and Naruto's madness and disregard for all life (EXCEPT his own and Tira's) is a product of him being what the world around him FORCED him to be. Have Tira go check out the battlefield and recognise the destruction as Naruto's technique, and from there have her search for Naruto (who's lost Tira's scent and decided to go around randomly, killing everyone & everything until he finds her) once she realises he's in her world?