Reviews for Foxy Bedtime Tales
flower chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
So cute!

Great job!
Grape Icies chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Cute! It was such a good story in a great format. I seriously felt like a little kitsune kiddie listening to the story. :3 The style did make me giggle, but it was really good all in all.
dela490 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Hello. What an incredible story you have written. I love it. It's so original the way you've written it. So congratulations because as usual, your story is very good. so keep writing and I keep reading. So soon.
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
i really liked this fic! it was so entertaining and so cheery... the ending with the storyteller cracked me up; this is definitely a story to put a smile on anyone's face...
indefinitelyhigh chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Awe! This was so cute! I loved it!
eunice.heart chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Really creative story. I really liked it. It was also really well wrtitten and the writing style was unique; a breath of fresh air from the traditional.
ChibiLady chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Omg I love your story I can't believe you've only gotten one review so far you should get 100! Please make more stories!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Loved it!
animegirl007 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I really love this story...but cute and well written. Keep them coming please!
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
The story format, from the aunt, and all you had going on I found a delight. I loved the story and I see you twisted the orginal plot but I like it, love it even. You had a few misplaced words but I was to engrossed in the story to care much. Thank you for this.