Reviews for Foxy Bedtime Tales
Animercom chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
This was a cute story. It's writing style and format was a great and refreshing break from the normal style. It really did feel like someone was telling or reading a bedtime story. I like the idea of Kurama's "whim" of saving Botan ended up turning him from a cold hearted thief to a more sensitive and caring person. I really enjoyed reading Karama and Kuronue's interactions, especially their teasing each other (Kurama doesn't bath enough?! XD). I especially liked the ending and its similarities to the original YYH story, such as Kurama becoming a spirit detective. In reading the similarities, an idea pooped into my head, a way to make this story "canon" instead of an alternate universe. If the Kurama and Botan in the story were Kurama's parents, then the children that the story is being told to, could be young Kurama, or the real Kurama and Botan's children (if you understand what I mean). I'm not saying that I didn't like that this was an alternate universe; it was quite a cute and good retelling, it was just an idea I had that I thought you might like to hear. I wish there was a bit more KB scenes/interactions. Their feelings for each other is kind of assumed between the characters because they grew up together instead of developed over time, but this may be because of the storytelling element of the story. I enjoyed reading this story! Thank you for writing it! I really hope you continue writing YYH in the future!
flower chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
So cute!

Great job!
Grape Icies chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Cute! It was such a good story in a great format. I seriously felt like a little kitsune kiddie listening to the story. :3 The style did make me giggle, but it was really good all in all.
dela490 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Hello. What an incredible story you have written. I love it. It's so original the way you've written it. So congratulations because as usual, your story is very good. so keep writing and I keep reading. So soon.
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
i really liked this fic! it was so entertaining and so cheery... the ending with the storyteller cracked me up; this is definitely a story to put a smile on anyone's face...
indefinitelyhigh chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Awe! This was so cute! I loved it!
eunice.heart chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Really creative story. I really liked it. It was also really well wrtitten and the writing style was unique; a breath of fresh air from the traditional.
ChibiLady chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Omg I love your story I can't believe you've only gotten one review so far you should get 100! Please make more stories!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Loved it!
animegirl007 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I really love this story...but cute and well written. Keep them coming please!
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
The story format, from the aunt, and all you had going on I found a delight. I loved the story and I see you twisted the orginal plot but I like it, love it even. You had a few misplaced words but I was to engrossed in the story to care much. Thank you for this.