Reviews for The Mistress of Charms and Enchantment
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/28
Well, at least this Harry will have a happier life ... assuming his dad doesn't get into another snit in the future and throw a dangerous potion at him. I don't much care for this version of Snape. Then again, I'd say Dumbledore is greatly responsible for the fact that Snape became what he did. **sigh**
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/28
Oh, good, they told him. I loved the following quote, btw: "According to you, eighty percent of the students here are dunderheads; since all the Ministry employees are former Hogwarts students, naturally eighty percent of them are dunderheads," Minerva replied dryly.

Oh, my. It sounds as Severus wants Harry to hate him. His behavior is not "preparing Harry for real life"; it is setting him up for failure, making him feel even more unloved, and preparing him to feel inferior for life, much as the Dursleys have done. He's reinforcing their lessons well.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/28
Lily blew it. She should have snagged the chance, when James and Harry went outside, to say, "Keep OUR child safe - yours and mine," and then whisper that he should see Poppy.
Raven Angelique chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Hey,

eine sehr schöne Geschichte, ich hoffe, Du schreibst sie irgendwann einmal zu Ende.

LG
Raven
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Wow. This was really good.
Nadia26 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
cute but small :(
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I loved your story. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
Sick Teletubby chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aww, that was heart warming - sad but yet sweet! Sequel?
yaysarahj chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
wow i love this book
FRK921 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
great story!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I don't think I noticed any mistakes...I usually catch them.

It's usually especially obvious when the writer isn't native to the english language.

You've done an exceptional job!
Future Forensic chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Aww
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Great work!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
As sweet as usual.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Cute ending-that's one way of getting rid of Voldemost. Now Alex/Harry can grow up happily.