Reviews for Candy's Idol
cally777 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
I enjoyed this story. What I particularly liked was the insight into Becky/Candy's feelings right from the start and without (at least to begin with) much ado.

The fight was also interesting. Quite possibly the members of this gang will become THE Cobra gang as far as this site's concerned. They certainly are very colourful, a lot of thought obviously went into them, and it may be good to make them part of another story. Even better, Becky has one of those "moments" in a fight, where a key decision has to be made in an instant. Great stuff.

I LOLed at chapter three, but read it quite quickly as I seemed to wait interminably to find out who "Candy's Idol" was. In spite of the clue, I also thought it was "that guy from Buffy".

So all in all excellent, could have been a bit shorter in parts, but entertaining, funny, even thought provoking.
nemean chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Awesome story. I can't wait to see what happens with the Becky persona. Your story is well written and I am excited for you to post the next chapter. Thanks for all your hard work!
fischgeist chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
A unique story that could come only from the mind of Steveothepirate! I certainly wasn't anticipating the meeting in the final chapter, but I should have known it would be off the wall. I have a feeling Candy will find a way to transform her Idol's charming wisdom into her own patented form of violence. Rowdy Reiko had better watch her back.