Reviews for To Act Natural
InuKags4Evr chapter 22 . 4/13
Soooo cute! Loved it!
coulditbegirlx chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
This was freakin' adorable. I really liked the whole concept and I enjoyed every chapter. Really glad I read this! :)
DeathDagger chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
This fool said cause it's ghost day! Lol!
kakkn chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
Cute! Good fic ended a bit quick but it was sweet :)
Inactive14 chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Awwwrh! So adorabible! XD loved it, it was so cute!
Seir chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
Chapter 15 and seems to be overwritten with chapter 16. So 15 and 16 are identical chapters.
I would love if this could be fixed; I really want to know what I'm missing!
Rsteph94 chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
Aww it can't be over :( boo you should no you NEED to write an epilogue! I love this cute little story! Please please please write an epilogue!
German Miss chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
I want to know how Kagome's Wedding gown looks like!
P.s. Sorry for my bad English
BewareTheLorelei chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
No Maeko not a double wedding. A TRIPLE WEDDING! So good! I cried a few times mostly because I was laughing to hard. The first conversation between Sessy and Inuyasha had be falling off the couch, literally. Loved it write more I'mm be reading!
AlwaysYoursAlyssa chapter 22 . 10/3/2013
I would absolutely positively love a sequel wedding epilouge thing to this. It neeedss to happen!
Bastet Goddess chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
I loved it! But there should have been some Kikyo ass whooping!
Bastet Goddess chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
KIKYO, YOU ALWAYS FUCK THINGS UP, YOU BITCH!
Bastet Goddess chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
Once again, the phone call is the best part!
Bastet Goddess chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
ROTFL that phone cal was the best part of the whole chapter! XD I can't stop laughing!
KuramixMidnight chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
Wait, so this chapter was like the end? Nooooooooooooooo! Make an epilogue on their life! The happiness and everything else they experience. Please please please? Well done chapter btw. Finally Kagome realizes how she feels!