Reviews for An Accidental Love
Jc1009 chapter 4 . 1/15
Please write more.
AnimeApprentice chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Pshh. If anything, Tamaki is the over hormonal one, not Mori.
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
more chapters please!
itwyld chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
more!
Oicherealtai chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
So I really liked your beginning chapter, it flowed and had some yummyness. WINKY FACE

But as the chapters went on it seems to me that you have dramatized Mori's personality...especially with the crying. However, everyone else matches up well. :)

Lol enough of me ranting. Methinks you should update soon!
Bofur's Hat chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I enjoyed the story but, in some chapters you put "Mrs." I believe she isn't married in this story, as then it should be Ms. other than that, it's really good for your first Fan-Fic. I'll be looking for more chapters ahead and I believe you will make this story work out. Have a splendid time writing this story as you have people who like your Fic. Continue on and Good-Bye.

Sincerely,

*** xx Rapid xx ***
alice chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
you should have moris family really talkative snd really quite maids that randomly apear seemingly out of no where when needed

and have moris little brother have a crush on haruhi and make it kinda akward when ever hes nearby
savyleec chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
please write
kemet's daughter chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
I love this story. Such a cute couple.
cliniquehappy chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
ok u really need to update! i just cant wait to see where they go from here
cliniquehappy chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
well its been awhile scence you have updated. So i say continue please! AND GREAT JOB
Mooi Mandy chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I like this story so far...please continue.
MistyEyedRebel chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I thought this was a very sweet fic. I implore you to continue it was really quite good. :)
Sevvus chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter! maybe you can make a thunder storm happen. It could wake her up, also either have mori leave for water or fall asleep and she be gone when he checks on her then freak out or something... would be cute fluff!

or he could fall asleep in a chair next to hewr bed and she'll cling to him and wake him up.

then again it could just be a cute chapter of him taking care of her.
NeonHasbin-Rose chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Very wonderful storie, and hard to put down when one's in the middle of homework . All in all, please add more chapters and keep up the good work.