Reviews for Royal Wingman
Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/29
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your work?! I mean, there I was, moping on about how unfair it was that you only wrote fanfiction for one book series that I'd read(Percy Jackson FYI), and then this comes along. AWESOME. Please can you do a funny one with Susan in it? I'm a huge fan of hers.

A huge fan, forever and always, #Bookworm.
pointlesspadding chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
OMYGOD I love Edmund so much
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Thanks for the laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Love it! I was giggling throughout!
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
...and then he finds out that he asked the wrong girl. xD wouldn't that be hilarious?
What a sweet, adorable oneshot. Thanks for sharing it! C;
Promise10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Cool, very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
hilarious!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hahaha... this sounded so much like Peter and Edmund.
I absolutely adore Peter when he sucks at female interaction, and it was so like Ed to take the bull by the horns and ask the girl out for his brother.
Thank you for the one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That was so funny! I love your writing! Can you do some more Nico or Edmund stories?
-Deathzgem
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I like this, I like it a lot
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hah, I loved this! It's a really unique idea, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Brilliant job.
Ralinmil chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
:) I like it
Schizophasia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I couldn't stop...erm, giggling... when I read this. It was hilarious, but I guess the most important thing I got out of this is that I have a thing for quick-witted, literate guys. Sorry, Peter.

Great job!
mckinnonsprewett chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this! i love your characterizations and the details :D
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 11/12/2011