Reviews for Royal Wingman
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Love it! I was giggling throughout!
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
...and then he finds out that he asked the wrong girl. xD wouldn't that be hilarious?
What a sweet, adorable oneshot. Thanks for sharing it! C;
Promise10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Cool, very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
hilarious!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hahaha... this sounded so much like Peter and Edmund.
I absolutely adore Peter when he sucks at female interaction, and it was so like Ed to take the bull by the horns and ask the girl out for his brother.
Thank you for the one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That was so funny! I love your writing! Can you do some more Nico or Edmund stories?
-Deathzgem
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I like this, I like it a lot
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hah, I loved this! It's a really unique idea, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Brilliant job.
Tcholkienite chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
:) I like it
Schizophasia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I couldn't stop...erm, giggling... when I read this. It was hilarious, but I guess the most important thing I got out of this is that I have a thing for quick-witted, literate guys. Sorry, Peter.

Great job!
seafeather-ono chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this! i love your characterizations and the details :D
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awesome! Go Edmund.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hilarious but, the best line has to be 'Oi, you!' :D
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Sometimes, you JUST got to get on with it XD Oh Edmund, my love for you grows stronger everyday, if only...

I love how Edmund is more interested in reading than girls, for a second I thought he was going to flirt with the girl Peter liked and when he said 'Oi, you!' I died from laughter.

Edmund- Give it a few years and you'll be giggled and eyed up

It's funny because Peter is known for his recklessness for charging head first into battle without proper thought and yet he can't even say one word to a girl XD

Best brother fic... EVER! x
Splash123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very nice, I really enjoyed :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »