Reviews for AFRAID TO LOVE
Thraina Prince chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Even though I knew it was coming this epilogue still had me in tears. I love all of your works and hope you continue to write and inspire other writers.
Bakurafangurl91 chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved how Kurama played games with Yusuke and Hiei,but it wasn't until Hiei "died" that Kurama realized how much he loved Hiei. I loved the promise Yusuke made to both of them. It made sense for Kurama to have been the one that died in the end because he is technically older than Hiei is. I'm glad they lived a long happy life together. And now Hiei and Yusuke can live out their lives until they see Keiko and Kurama again. I loved how Yukina had a boy her Kioomire natural way. Also, I loved how you had Hiei cry a tear gem. I thought I was the only one (well besides my girlfriend) who thought he'd cry tear gems! But it makes sense to me and I'm glad you agree! :). Such a wonderful story! Like I said, I plan on reading all of your stories!
Katakuna10324 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Nice usage of the pinky string!
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
OMG OMG OMG that was the saddest epilog ever. i was heart broken at most of it. I Love the story though.
herginecharles chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
I just want to say I love all your work...and I've read' karuma jewel' I have to say and believe me...yours by far is the best malepreg I've ever read and I've read a lot...but I couldn't never continue reading them..it's like I'm not reading BxB mpreg anymore I don't like the fact some writers make it normal for mans to get pregnant and not explaining why or how can this be?...it's like? Don't be mad that just me and my P.O.V it's like I'm reading about straight couples having kids..I just don't like how all the guys can get pregnant and act as if it happen every day lol hahahah don't get mad at me...but You put so much detail and make its feels like "look it's don't happen all the time but it did and here's why and how" if I had a book to tell you and pray you'll understand how much I love your work and your awesome brain It be like ten book line up...thank you for your work and taking your time to bring us such wonderful stories..and I hope you'll write other mpreg story soon...
Ryane-Foxx chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
D: ohmygoodness! I almost cried so many times lol it was such a beautiful, heart aching story with such a strong ending. Wonderful, truly wonderful :)
kmk chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
love it
163jc chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
It means a lot to me that you shared all the deaths you have been going through I'm going through the death of my big brother at the age of 15. Even though it's been a year now I still feel the pain often and I still feel the gap in my heart often. Your writing is beatiful and I just want to thank you for in a way helping me get through a death too. I'm sorry for the bad grammar but I wanted to share this with you.
Vjb46 chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Serves kurama right! I feel bad for hiei!
Bardockkkkk chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I don't know if I like kurama being such a..fickle lover. After reading some of your other stories it's just rather different.
Amanda chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
Wicked awesome story!
FoxieShiorisKid chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
(Add to chapter 11 revew) "Why had Yukina called him Kazuma and the dark haired man called him Kuwabara? And if he was Yusuke, as the woman Keiko had called him, then who was Urameshi?" LOLOLOLOL that is all

(chapter 12) I like it i just liked it lol some reason im not bothered by hurting kurama as i am hurting hiei...odd?
FoxieShiorisKid chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
last chapter for the night and i hope by now you have figered out who is suddenly reading your storys and posting to you on here and the emails keep spaming your phone but i have to coment on this

If anything all I have is a lame 'my Foxie has me hooked on Farmville' excuse.

LOL realy! the fox had nothing to do with it you feed your own Farmville addiction and im sure your fans liked hearing they took the back burner to...FARMVILLE! LOL priceless
FoxieShiorisKid chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Giving him a wink, Kurama leaned over and whispered. "I told you I was a powerful demon Hiei."

that is why you wright and i dont its purfect and sooooo cute! i loved this chapter!
FoxieShiorisKid chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
this may sound horible...but im kinda glade to know i wasent the only one who dident cry for Oma...here i thought i was a horible kid...but you make a point with everything going on we where probibly numb by then...this chapter was insainly sad but again with the conflict...im not sure what got me more the opening post or the story...