Reviews for Little Nurse
kikistimi chapter 1 . 3/9
Please put it back soon... I really want to read it again
Kirbs85 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Just wondering when this story will be back up and running :) it was one of my favourites
SarcasticBimbo chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You write this time period very well.
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
This story is amazing! For me Bella was the true hero of the story. Helping others even when she was sick herself.

That part where she watched the man die as he talked about his wife had me in tears. It was so sad.

Major shaw is hilarious, and such a flirt. I actually laughed when he said 'Other Nurses pinch like crabs' or something along those lines. He's so funny. His little rant after saving Bella's life made me laugh too :)

This is just an amazing story. I've put you and your story into my favorite's.
AlyNody0209 chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story. Absolutely amazing!
jloveskristen chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
I am simply loving your work!
cmb897 chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
I really enjoyed this story!I especially loved Emmet as Bella's brother. xD
Military Book chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Canadian Forces! Hells ya! We took Vimy!

well the USA joined late and did shit all!
reesessweetie chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
hoenstly, i think that it was naive of bella to think that she can bring him home, but i love her bravery for goign there to help other soldiers who are like her edward. she was able to bring him home but it was pure luck...
reesessweetie chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
it's funny that you named bella's nurse friend annette oakley. were you perhaps inspired by annie oakley?
reesessweetie chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
i never thought about it much, but back in those days, when soldiers had to have a body part amputated, they probably didn't have an adequate way of blocking the pain or putting them to sleep. it's horrifying to imagine a person having to feel their own arm be cut off. it's what the rock climber who inspired the james franco movie had to do...unbelievable,the will to live..
reesessweetie chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
i like that major shaw had formed such an attachment to bella. they were so close. she made soem great friends out there
reesessweetie chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
thank goodness for major shaw, for saving bella's life and virtue
reesessweetie chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
they are all so brave for tryign to save their soldiers so close tothe front line..
reesessweetie chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
it's so sad that the doctor and the nurse bella befriended there died..that could easily have been her