Reviews for Effects
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is... interesting. Not bad, Immi. Not bad at all.
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was a very interesting drabble. I find it cute that Negi's so worried about his relationship with Konoka. It was an awesome story! :)
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Nice little dribble. Keep up the good work.
Galerians chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Just found this, and though it's so overdue, let me say that this fic is quite great.
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw. This is cute. I love good portraits of Negi with just about anyone, but this one is just sappy enough.
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Yay, I like drabbles (now)!

And Yay, I like KonoNegi, ALMOST as much as I like the yuri duo. (and sometimes I'd like all three)

So these are quite funny, quite touching, and well done. I like it.
Bassclone13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I don't know why, but Konoka was always in my top favorites of Negima!'s girls, haha. It's nice to see a NegixKonoka story once in a while, I'm quite tired of all the SetxKono stories. It's like they write nothing else, haha. I'd love to see more of these!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
EW!
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hmm, are the keywords part of any particular fic-challenge event? They seem really familiar to me, but I'm not sure from where.

This was a rather enjoyable read; it's a rare subject matter to come across and it was done in a rather charming way. While I can see the attempts to keep it in a linear narrative, though, sometimes the drabbles hopped around from place to perspective to event a little jarringly. I think that they could have been rearranged somewhat for a smoother read.

Given the summary line, I would have liked to see more coverage of more characters, but then there were time constraints.

The final lines (number 30) were my favorites, since they tied together the theme of the work very nicely, as well as tugging out one of the core parts of the original canon. That was very well-done, in my opinion.

It was fun overall. Cheers!
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Nice fic. Not enough of this pairing. Wish there was more. Well if you make more of these two Ill probably read it.
LeoHiggins chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
O, nice drabble. It will be great if you could expand this with a back story on how they got together, haha. Konoka/Negi is a novelty by itself, that you for your great contribution!