Reviews for She What?
jkl chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
update soon its getting so juicy
aryaputra chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
I'm beginning to really love the character interactions here. They are by far the most pleasantly structured group of people I've ever read about. :)
aryaputra chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I like the way Hinata and Sasuke interact in this fic. She's lost her stutter and he's not a crazy as he seems.

And it's great the way that they argue and prod each other. This kind of interactions between them in a fic is a first for me.
aryaputra chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I can't wait for the SasuHina fest to start! This fic is pretty good.

*jumps around like an excited froggie*
aryaputra chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I really like how protective Kiba and Shino are. I mean, Hina-chan's completely capable of watching her own back but it was pretty funny watching them threaten Karin.

I was giggling away...
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Greatest
Universal Hope chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Good stuff, can't wait for more!
Melantha4 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
U MUST CONTINUE! ITS SO GREAT! PLEASE PLS PLS PLS CONTINUE!
jecka-hime22 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
I'm actually enjoying this story. Great job! :))
hope you'll Update SOON!
Acumichi chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
I'm so glad to see that you have updated I hope to read more soon, but don't try to overload yourself, school and work first We, your fans, can wait.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
This is a good story and i'm glad that Hinata and Sasuke don't fall in love right away those kind of story annoy me a bit.
AMU chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
CHAPTER 4

I feel bad for Hinata :( I hat naruto and sakura for breaking her heart! But that was really good!
AMU chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
CHAPTER 3

I love this! OMG when Hinata threatened Sasuke I couldn't stop laughing! And haha I love Kiba and Shino and Suigetsu this was reallly good! And I don't like Naruto either :P Hahaha Great Job!
AMU chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
CHAPTER 2

HAHAHAH! Mental face palm to Naruto's silliness :) But SHE ISNT THAT WEAK! GRRR! AHHHH HINATA WAS KISSED TOOO CUTE! I LOVE SUIGETSU WAY TO GO xD Awww I love Kiba and Shino they're like two older brothers too sweet :D And haha Hyuga heiress Hinata's BA hahah:D Great chapter!
AMU chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
CHAPTER 1

OMG! Hinata is soooo cool! When she beat up everyone I couldn't help but cheer her on :P And I love how you kept her timid but not weak! This is really good! xD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »