Reviews for UNKNOWN WORLD
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Have dumbardor arastid and have snape be Harry's and herro's father luna be duo's sister
cat chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
As far as i'm concerned your story doesn't need any work done except for you continuing on with it. Just because some people say you need work done on your story or new ideas doesn't mean it's true, it's just the way that some feel. How do you feel about your story? Do you like it? To me your story is very entertaining as it is. it has a good plot line, good character representation, easy to follow along and I can 't wait for more. So please hurry and post some more the way you write.
Marikalay chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
It's a shame that people have nothing better to do with their time than roll other people's stories. I just wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying it just the way it is and look forward to enjoying more of it when you pick it back up.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
You use simple words like made, sad, and angry alot use to find other words that mean the same thing. Add in morebulk to your story. Have Hero and Harry spend time together alone getting to know each other spreading different kidnapping attempts apart. Add more discription to different actions like maybe when Harry is worried he chews on his lip or something.
FallenAngel98 chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I don't know why, but every time I think of Harry in the wheelchair I think of Dr. Xavier from X-Men
d chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
duo slytherin
hilde hufflepuff
relena ravenclaw
wufei gryffindor
trowa gryffindor
quatre gryffindor
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
I LIKE YOUR STORY. IT JUST NEEDS SOME SPELLING AND GRAMMAR CHECKING. EVERY ONE MAKES MISTAKES. AFTER MY ACCIDENT I HAVE TRUOBLE SPELLING AND TYPING. IT IS NOW VERY HARD FOR ME. DON'T GIVE UP. THANK YOU!
Tigerwolvesvixen chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
i love this story its awesome please continue
WhiteSnow09 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
I liked your story the plot was goo but could use some tweaking
mary chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
i dont think it needs work it's finethe way it is
kellyhp chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
I disagree i cant see anything wrong with this story

Im loving it
mary chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
i don't think that you need any work on it.
mandy star chapter 11 . 8/20/2013