Reviews for The Brightest Life
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Stunning. I've only seen the pilot and "Pollo Loco" of season 1, so this sheds a bit of light for me.
TDWidow chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
That was very sweet...Pollo Loco always makes me cry. Poor Ben.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Beautiful. I wish you'd continue it, because this was one of most stunning and touching pieces I've ever read.
Hanna chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Great story! What's going to happen next? Will they save Tinga or will she die? How does Max feel about Zack in this one? Please continue with this. :)
The Goddess Bastet chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
You dealt with two issues of Dark Angel that annoy me. The first and foremost is the non-mentioning of Ben after Pollo Loco, and I must say that you handled it great. I can't believe that they didn't at least mention him. It's an issue that shouldn't have to be resolved by fanfiction, but I'm glad that you did so anyway. I was also glad that you mentioned Zack knowing beforehand about Max going into heat - it would explain how he had barely been with her until the end in the Meow episode. As always, excellent writing and story, and good usage of flashbacks.
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wow, I loved the character of Ben, he was just too cool :) And Zack talking about it to Max would have been very touching. I love it :)
Sunsetangel chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I truly like this story. But, sadly, this isn't going to be a M/Z is it? :( Oh well..

Very good emphasis. I Zack when he's sensitive.
Bruiser chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
pretty good
Valentina chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
wow, that was amazing. the flashbacks added depth to the piece. please keep up the writing :)
Dusty chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Oh, this was so good! Loved the flashbacks. Loved the interaction with Zack and Max. Loved it.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Bravo, ashantai, for taking on this controversial subject. Very, very good. I love it. And I love the song you used for this. Appropriate. You're so awesome. It would have been interesting to see where the story went if Zack had just stuck around, as well ;)