Reviews for cheat to the camera
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is abso-fucking-lutely hilarous. I love it, because it's fantastic! God, I can almost see it happening too, and I love your characterization of Poppy and even though I've never read any other Fired Up fanfiction this olne is pretty beast. :D
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
So fucking great.

Fired Up has so many amazing comedic moments throughout the whole movie it's almost ridiculous. But a good kind. If there is one.

Poppy is so, so, so in character that it is crazy disturbing. I love it.

And the Nick/Poppy pairing? God, you write so well.

-a.
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i'm going to tell you that you wrote poppy so well that it was really kind of disturbing. haha. i loved the shit out of this.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I just realized that Poppy's boyfriend is introduced at Taylor but when he shows up to apologize he is called Tyler for the rest of the story.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loving the Nippy.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh my god. You are officially my hero. Someone writing Fired Up Fanfiction, and oh man, it's Nick/Poppy? I love you. It's funny and dirty and it sounds like both of them-perfectly, awesomely. You make me wanna watch the movie again, and add my own hints of Nick/Poppy to it.

This is great and wonderful and you should write more Fired Up, any couple, anything. (Actually I've always wanted to see Nick/Carly- sounds weird, I know, but idk. I have weird fanfiction fetishes, lol.)

Plus, you rock for writing Community! I didn't review those, but I will.

Write more of anything, please!
xLaLyn chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i've been looking for fired up fics forever

write more! (:
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i had my doubts when i read the summary, but it was great! fantastic job, everyone was so in character and it was really original and i've never read anything like it. favorited.