Reviews for Total Drama Chris
How it should of went:

Powerpuff girls reference .
zafnak chapter 55 . 1/4
You know, having re-read this whole thing (and made some comments this time around) I can say with the utmost conviction that, of all the Total Drama fanfics I have ever read (and I have read a LOT of them) you, without question write THE BEST awful, terrible, cruel, sadistic, clueless, jerkass Chris EVER!

I mean, your Chris is totally irredeemable! He is a waste of humanity that should have been drowned at birth! You make us readers WANT to see every cruel, sadistic, EVIL thing he's ever done to these poor teens, interns and even Chef, visited upon him to the power of INFINITY!

Good show!
zafnak chapter 53 . 1/4
Sabotage for the greater good? Court and Heather do think somewhat alike. Gives more ammo to the "Evil-Courtney-But-For-Lindsey" theory.

Groucho *was* a duck! Ha ha ha! Man, I love those fanfics. Who doesn't love a duck with a machine gun? He's keeping us safe I tells ya!

Heather and Harold! Not just K-I-S-S-I-N-G but a serious makeout session to boot! Harold gets his wish!
I just love that pairing. Almost as rare and Heather/Cody. Fanfic Plug: Check out Broken for a great Harold/Heather love story.
zafnak chapter 28 . 1/2
You know, that is about as sneaky as the way he got Leshawna out in TDI
Chris can really be an evil genius that way
zafnak chapter 26 . 1/2
What, Izzy's lamp talks to the radio and toaster but not to the vacuum cleaner?

That whole bit with Izzy and Owen fighting about voting her off because of the cake was too much- Owen being a big lunkhead just can't see what he did was wrong. You also pegged Owen fans pretty well.. people who think farts are funny. And they are, sometimes. But the writers made Owen a one trick pony and forgot there was more to the big lovable doofus. Lots of fanfic writers tend to do the same thing.
zafnak chapter 21 . 1/2
Well, obviously Katie's story involved her, Noah and Sadie in some sort of love crossed bondage drama. Something like that could NEVER be aired on the show so Chris had to have it cut and told everyone not to mention anything about it again.
zafnak chapter 8 . 1/1
Hey, I saw what you did there! ""sacrificing them to her old gods alongside a freaky girl named, I don't know, Mandy""

Nice subtle shout out to Mandy from Total Drama Battlegrounds.
JPtoony chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
55 chapters? Over 400 thousand words? Challenge accepted.
ProfessorSmooth chapter 38 . 7/19/2014
My fave camper!
ProfessorSmooth chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
I love Katie and Sadie!
Guest chapter 55 . 7/7/2014
Great story, My favorite was Lindsay. She was the funniest and prettiest. You portrayed her just like she was in the show. Izzy was also awesome!

I'd love to see some unexpected pairings though. Like Trent/Lindsay, Katie/Justin, Beth/Cody...
LightC0dyRu1z chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Good stuff! It was kinda obvious with the 1st thing. But I think I only saw it coming because I read Death Note Vol 2 today... Lol good job.
LeahJasmine chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I've finally found this story again, time for a favorite and a reread me thinks :)
PeachysGotIt24 chapter 47 . 3/6/2013
I love this story. There were definitely times I wanted murder the story for all of the pain it was causing for some of the contestants, but you pulled off all of the drama extremely well. Not only that, but it is well written and I like the references to other Candice even though I may not know them all.

That part about
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
And that is why you get a license before driving a car.