Reviews for Total Drama Chris
LightC0dyRu1z chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Good stuff! It was kinda obvious with the 1st thing. But I think I only saw it coming because I read Death Note Vol 2 today... Lol good job.
LeahJasmine chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I've finally found this story again, time for a favorite and a reread me thinks :)
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 47 . 3/6/2013
I love this story. There were definitely times I wanted murder the story for all of the pain it was causing for some of the contestants, but you pulled off all of the drama extremely well. Not only that, but it is well written and I like the references to other Candice even though I may not know them all.

That part about
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
And that is why you get a license before driving a car.
Hope 4 the Boy with the Bread chapter 55 . 12/19/2012
HAPPY 500 REVEWS! This was an awesome story! Loved Courtney in it! Especially the Lindsay-Courtney friendship! Never thought I say that... I wish bridgette won though, I like the notie element as well ;)
Chrisellea chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
hey as long as you dont get rid of noah, heather, katie and izzy too early then im fine!
Chrisellea chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
EEEEEEEIIIIIIII i love how you made katie stand up to chris for noah and her many interactions with him!
...do i smell a couple or really good friendship brewing?
finsterboy97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great start to the story, i'll read more later.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Ezekial wasn't eliminated first huh?
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Is Ezekial going to get voted off first again?
Nicl chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Go Katie Go Katie Go Katie
Go Notie Go Notie Go Notie
mileslacey chapter 55 . 9/18/2012
Overall, a very good yarn. It didn't feel like I was reading 421,000-odd words. The antics of the characters were very credible although I felt you made Chris too sleazy and Heather too nice but that's only a minor gripe on my part. This is definitely one of my favourite Total Drama fanfics so far.
miraiprincess chapter 53 . 7/13/2012
Was that a stoker reference? Bridgette's cousin Emma? Nice!
mighty penguin chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
why,why,WHY of all the people to vote off it had tobe my Noah.i hope your happy cause u killed me
Clamanter chapter 55 . 1/19/2012
This is one of THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN ALL OF MY LIFE!