Reviews for Edward Won't Say He Loves Roy
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
LOVED the ending. That was fantastic :D
skiddliebop chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
hahahahaa...I love you, Hughes. So flipping much.I love the idea and the story much better though. Sorry, Hughes, you've been beaten by a story.
royed lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hahahahahahaha *cough cough*
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Aha. I love this song.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
hehe loved it. That poor random major.
Suboi Ari chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
wow... you have got to be the first person to write something based on something like Hercules from the Disney productions. you have my awe.

needles to say that was probably the most mind-blowingly original piece of fma work i have read so far, (out of those whose summaries caught my eye at least)and i am impressed!

i for one would never put those together and think that it would fit but, now i have a different line of thinking...

i liked your mini oneshot! you go!
Unnoticed Observer chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love Hughes here!

Wait I always loved Hughes.

Not in THAT way.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw cute story! Heheh mischievious Hughes... U should rite a sequel!

XOXO

Lexi
KaitouKage chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I Love this story, the best part was "Hughes pulled out a picture of Roy, which he had for some odd reason" , I was like, "yeah...why does Hughes have a picture Roy... ()..." anyway, great story and nice choice of song. I'd love to see a sequel.
Lane Render chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hughes jumped behind the teen and pushed him into the room, shutting the door behind him. He walked away with his arms behind his back, whistling innocently.

thats the best .
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
NO I WILL NO ACCEPT THAT IT ENDS THERE! PLEASE JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER AND FIND ANOTHER SONG TO DO "IT" TO ;)
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
ahh! wow, so i totally had an idea EXACTLY like this! cuz that song is SOO FREAKING PERFECT for ed and roy. omigosh great job, though. e really great.
catwwomen47 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Lolz this reminds me of another Disney one XD but the song was I will make a man out of you XP lolz nice Ed's just beating up all those unimportant majors lol nice story
heavensangelQ chapter 1 . 8/10/2009