Reviews for Emmett's Little Sister!
TwinTigerLover chapter 2 . 5/24
i understand that you have tried to edit the beginning but i still find it a little 'slap dash?'. the foundation of explanation is there but you have limited yourself in writing technique, have you considered expanded the description side of the intro, giving a better detail of emmett and 'the woman' or a better interval between the two men inspecting them and going to bed. it might improve it because at the moment the first two chapter are almost a skeleton structure, awaiting expansion. however i shall continue to see if the detail improves with the plot. x
TReneeM chapter 32 . 10/12/2015
aww that was cute. now please update. I wanna see what's in store for the happy hybrid family
TReneeM chapter 23 . 10/12/2015
love it
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 32 . 10/9/2015
Update soon! :)))
Lady Atarah chapter 32 . 10/8/2015
For Ashleigh to protect her thoughts from Aro, can't she just manipulate Bella Cullen's shielding gift?
Lady Atarah chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Hey I really like your story and I wish that I had read it earlier. I know it's been over two years, but please do try and date soon. Keep up the great work!
Katy chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
This is awesome!
FizzWizz2011 chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
Loving the story so far update ASAP
Lauren chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Please continue. I really like it and hope you continue soon.. Ive been waiting a really long time..
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
I love this story until the ending came and she met Demetri baby she shouldn't have been that excepting she should have been heartbroken sad angry betrayed and most of cheated
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
This is soooooo good! I really really like this story. Please please please update soon.
Stinker126 D chapter 31 . 5/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! I couldn't stop smiling at chapter 31! :D :D it was so cute at first I didn't really like the idea of Demetri liking the baby or them even having a baby at all but I was sadly mistaken because I loved the adorable moment with Demetri, Ash and Little Leo! Hope you update soon.
Nina chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
Please continue.. I've been following this story for so long, and you haven't updated in a while... Please continue this story cause I really like it..
Little Pine chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
That was such a beautiful chapter! I love the relastionship between Ashleigh and Nessie.
Also, so, so, so, SO excited to read more about Leo - aww, how cute! My heart just melted out of my chest. Eeeehh!
...this had better mean your son's name will be Leonardo. I want my daughter to marry someone fabulous.
killingmyselfnow chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
SOOO CUUUUTEE!
Oh my gosh, so good that she's mind reading! I cracked up when she first took Edward's power from him.
And can I please have a car ride with Emmett?
Laura...ahahahaha. It made me really sad that she was stuck in a room with Demetri and knew her life was over. Poor LAURA! SHE CAN'T SWIM!

also, think i have depression.