Reviews for Emmett's Little Sister!
JezzaBELA chapter 32 . 10/12
aww that was cute. now please update. I wanna see what's in store for the happy hybrid family
JezzaBELA chapter 23 . 10/12
love it
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 32 . 10/9
Update soon! :)))
Lady Atarah chapter 32 . 10/8
For Ashleigh to protect her thoughts from Aro, can't she just manipulate Bella Cullen's shielding gift?
Lady Atarah chapter 31 . 9/20
Hey I really like your story and I wish that I had read it earlier. I know it's been over two years, but please do try and date soon. Keep up the great work!
Katy chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
This is awesome!
FizzWizz2011 chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
Loving the story so far update ASAP
Lauren chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Please continue. I really like it and hope you continue soon.. Ive been waiting a really long time..
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
I love this story until the ending came and she met Demetri baby she shouldn't have been that excepting she should have been heartbroken sad angry betrayed and most of cheated
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
This is soooooo good! I really really like this story. Please please please update soon.
Stinker126 D chapter 31 . 5/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! I couldn't stop smiling at chapter 31! :D :D it was so cute at first I didn't really like the idea of Demetri liking the baby or them even having a baby at all but I was sadly mistaken because I loved the adorable moment with Demetri, Ash and Little Leo! Hope you update soon.
Nina chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
Please continue.. I've been following this story for so long, and you haven't updated in a while... Please continue this story cause I really like it..
DuskitMermaid chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
That was such a beautiful chapter! I love the relastionship between Ashleigh and Nessie.
Also, so, so, so, SO excited to read more about Leo - aww, how cute! My heart just melted out of my chest. Eeeehh!
...this had better mean your son's name will be Leonardo. I want my daughter to marry someone fabulous.
killingmyselfnow chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
Oh my gosh, so good that she's mind reading! I cracked up when she first took Edward's power from him.
And can I please have a car ride with Emmett?
Laura...ahahahaha. It made me really sad that she was stuck in a room with Demetri and knew her life was over. Poor LAURA! SHE CAN'T SWIM!

also, think i have depression.
ferkyooh chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
I hope she gets eaten by the wolves. I mean, I hope you get eaten by the wolves.
Very well written, Nashlee! I wish Emmett was my brother...