Reviews for Emmett's Little Sister!
Katy chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
This is awesome!
FizzWizz2011 chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
Loving the story so far update ASAP
Lauren chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Please continue. I really like it and hope you continue soon.. Ive been waiting a really long time..
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
I love this story until the ending came and she met Demetri baby she shouldn't have been that excepting she should have been heartbroken sad angry betrayed and most of cheated
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
This is soooooo good! I really really like this story. Please please please update soon.
Stinker126 D chapter 31 . 5/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! I couldn't stop smiling at chapter 31! :D :D it was so cute at first I didn't really like the idea of Demetri liking the baby or them even having a baby at all but I was sadly mistaken because I loved the adorable moment with Demetri, Ash and Little Leo! Hope you update soon.
Nina chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
Please continue.. I've been following this story for so long, and you haven't updated in a while... Please continue this story cause I really like it..
DuskitMermaid chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
That was such a beautiful chapter! I love the relastionship between Ashleigh and Nessie.
Also, so, so, so, SO excited to read more about Leo - aww, how cute! My heart just melted out of my chest. Eeeehh!
...this had better mean your son's name will be Leonardo. I want my daughter to marry someone fabulous.
killingmyselfnow chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
SOOO CUUUUTEE!
Oh my gosh, so good that she's mind reading! I cracked up when she first took Edward's power from him.
And can I please have a car ride with Emmett?
Laura...ahahahaha. It made me really sad that she was stuck in a room with Demetri and knew her life was over. Poor LAURA! SHE CAN'T SWIM!

also, think i have depression.
ferkyooh chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
I hope she gets eaten by the wolves. I mean, I hope you get eaten by the wolves.
Very well written, Nashlee! I wish Emmett was my brother...
somenyreviewz chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
I wish Jacob had eaten her. I mean you. Because Jacob's delicious. And he thinks you're delicious.
I hope Jasper's about to eat her. I mean you.
sew bored chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
No! She has to stay and meet Emmett and be a happy family with the Cullens.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
ERMERGERD, they totes ma gotes no her!
I couldn't remember any of the volturi stuff because I skip over anything that isn't wolfy when I read them.
Good chapter, little one!
DuskitMermaid chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
Wait, the last one worked. :)
Loving it! You da bomb!
Let's go to LaPush and superglue ourselves to everyone.
DuskitMermaid chapter 27 . 3/28/2013
They won't let me post any reviews!