Reviews for Stay alive: Saving Lives
Crazy Devil Girl chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Damn I know that this is late but I love your story so much. It had a lot of potential in it i just wondering why you stopped.
TheSpazChik chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter
Cassandra Lithium Kida chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Please update! I Just watched Stay Alive for the first time yesterday and was dissapointed to see how few fan fics there were for it. This is the best one I've read of all 6.
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I love it! UPLOAD!
DefyTheRules chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
I LOVE this! I Love October and I'm glad that she plays such a big role in this. I hope you update soon, this is an awesome story!
AiKitsuneOni chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
This is really everything'll work out between everyone and hopefully abigail stops and thinks about hutch and everyone else instead of her self
Mikami95 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I am in LOVE with your October, and I FUCKIN HATE ABBY! I hope you are trying to make her a bitch, cause if you are then your doing a very good job. I like the story and please upload more!
Mikami95 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Its actually pretty good. I am glad October is actually showing a side of vulnerability. I loved her in the movie. You did a good job.
Kimmie-Reivers chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Nice Story! I've never really read horror fanfics but this one is really awesome keep up the good work
VampiresNeedLoveToo chapter 3 . 10/4/2009

i lvoe this story so far- I love Abby in this...she's almost- evil

great writing, can't wait for more :D
Twisted-Little-Pixie chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
oh my gosh! you have got to update! please please please please please! this story is awesome! i really love it so far it's the best fic i've read in a long time : )