Reviews for Introduction
ajani's apprentice chapter 2 . 6/12
Oops. Feel bad for the both of them.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
It is for reasons such as that I've considered giving the Aura Pokemon actual hands... XD

The description of Snake at the end was very humorous. I lol'd.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Aww... Poor Lucario was never accepted... ;_; No wonder he was so grumpy in the movie.

The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Wow. Snake pushed Fuzzball's buttons... XD

The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
O_o... At first, I thought he was at Luigi's mansion. That dream was confusing, but no more confusing to me than it was to Lucario...

The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Poor guy. He must feel so lost... And sleeping on the floor? Where's his bed?

The-mighty-rhodes chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Awesome story. I like your interpretation of Lucario, I haven’t seen the film so I can’t compare it to that, but I like the way of written it. The characterisation of Lucario is brilliant and the writing is amazing. I’m gonna read the rest of this arc now.

-Rhodes-
Dusk-N-Dawn chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Lucario is really different in the beginning, compaired with how he was in the other stories.

Awesome Ending for your story!

Good luck on whatever you plan to write next! D
Froggiecool chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Nice ending to a great story.
lupyne chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Indeed, it is interesting to compare the Lucario at this point in time with the one in a fic taking place in the future, like Days of Our Lives and Remembrance.

The ending was also a nice build-up to Claustrophobia, and I must once again iterate how great it is that your stories connect with each other like a chain, linking smoothly to one another.

Congratulations on yet another job well done!
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
AWESOME~!
Shadow R-B chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Let's take a wild yonder here... So, P.T's gonna try and catch Ruka, correct? (DYK, Ruka is actually a name?)

And, he managed to rip the splinter out... Ouch!

Well, this'll make for a good long wait~! (puts feet up on an invisible desk)

Goodie... Well, wish ya luck with your next chapter in a while! (because I'd definitely call myself stuck here if I had to write more, LOL)

~Shadow
Souldin chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I currently have one hell of a migrain so sorry if this isn't the best of reviews.

Lucario's distrust seems very deep and it seems unusal how open he is with the others and Snake in particular in the future stories. I wonder what exactly happened before Rememberance to make Lucario change so much.

Marvelous chapter with some nice descriptions and lots of in-depth exploration into Lucario's character and past. The ending seemed somewhat odd, being rather plain in a way. Don't get me wrong it was good, but lacking something.

Anyway amazing final chapter, I'll be anticipating your future stories and have a nice break. Cheerio!
Dusk-N-Dawn chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Ouch.. spliters really hurt, and are normally hard to get rid of.(For me anyway)

I wonder what Snake is going to do?

Nice job on the chapter! )
lupyne chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
“A built-in can-opener."

Nice.

The quality isn't slipping at all. Angst is a tricky genre, dealing with emotions and everything; a balance is crucial to keep the story from becoming too "angsty" or having not enough emotion at all, but you handled it very well.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »