Reviews for Introduction
Souldin chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Seeming you had only recently updated Chosen I was surprised to see this fic already updated.

This chapter was amazing showing a great fight scene and portraying Snake and Lucario's first meeting well. Its interesting to see how different Lucario is in this fic than in the fics later in your series. Anyway a brilliant fight scene and some vivid descriptions. Good job, keep it up!
lupyne chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Intriguing dream - you captured the atmosphere really well; the scene of ruin had a melancholic feel to it. The emotions were well-written too: his change of opinion about the dream was a nice touch.

Dream sequences are always interesting and mysterious, and you did a great job on it.
Dusk-N-Dawn chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Nice job at writing!

I pity Lucario though...

Can't wait for you to update! )
Shadow R-B chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Aw, dammit! -_-U

So much for that one.

Nah, update soon again, please~!

Shadow R-B chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
It's always one chapter I forget to review, isn't it?

Gomen! But, that was an interesting twist, huh?

Then again, I've never played Pikmin, so...

Ima read the next chapter right now. -

NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON!
Souldin chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
This was rather confusing at first but now I feel more curious and puzzled. This dream sequence was rather odd but done brilliantly and with a feel of creativity to it. Another brilliant and intriguing chapter and now I'm wanting to know what that dream sequence was all about. Keep up the good work.
lupyne chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Overall, I felt it was an enjoyable read. There's some humour right from the start, I think, with Lucario's comment on the board. Very great descriptions, by the way, about the things displayed on the board.

And the way your stories connect with one another is amazing - it was quite nostalgic to be reading about Lucario's battle with Olimar, knowing that it was mentioned in Days of Our Lives.

Fantastic.
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I hope Lucario's going to be okay!

UPDATE SOON!
Souldin chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Yay a new chapter. As expected good work and I do believe this is the first time you've written about Olimar in your fics (well in some form of detail), it was very nice and quite refreshing. I'm guessing that device thingy mentioned in Days of Our Lives that becomes implemented has yet to be added into the fight system.

A very good chapter although it would have been nice if you had expanded the Olimar battle but very good regardless.

One question though; is it safe to assume that this would be Lucario's first fight since coming to the Smash Mansion.

P.S. I like what you did with the chronologically introduction of the characters.
Froggiecool chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
The ending is good, although the brawl stage is a little odd. I guess it will become clear later.
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice piece. Well done on finding some more ideas.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
COOL~!
Shadow R-B chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
It's things like that that make you wanna punch a hand, or something... 0_

Agh, sorry I didn't review earlier, 'Twas tired, and had to go to the dentist a lil while ago...

I don't want my pre molar rotated, I like it backwards..! (oh, the pain to follow...)

Well, hope you continue recieving inspiration, and sorry I didn't review your other ongoing fic, I know nothin about the series._U

~Shadow

Humor~esque of a little dog rules. -
Souldin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Well I was surprised to see a completely new fic pop up all of a sudden but also greatly pleased. Its nice to see that you are going on to explain the introduction of Lucario in super smash bros while mixing it with events from the movie. This also gives chance to see how each of the characters react with one another for the first time they meet. Before I review this chapter though one question:

1) In your series does the events of the Subspace Emissianary happen as usual or are there some changes due to each of the characters having already met before hand?

Anyway onto the review. First off I was blown away by this stories glorious description and fantastic ability to draw you in. The ability to portay the characters and location so vividly is clearly apparent from the get to go. Lucario is perfectly syned in character (although I have not watched the movie so I can only use your fics as a basis) along with the other smashers. Snake seems more like how he is in the games at this point than later on in your series where he seems more relaxed and social which makes sence and is a nice contrast to how each of the characters change. The humour was slight and subtle but amusing none the less. A perfect balane of humour while still keeping a serious and vivid flow to the story.

Now onto the negatives. ... Where there any? Maybe it was a bit short but I see it as perfectly layered out. While it would be nice to expand on the buffet scene that could possibly lose its good balance of humour and seriousness so its good how it is. I think the only thing wrong was that at one point it said 'Lucario started' when I believe it should be 'Lucario startled' but this could be an error on my part.

Regardless this is about as near to perfection to a begining chapter can get. Slightly short but this seems to suit well with your style of writing and it clearly works well. A brilliant start to a new fanfic and I'm looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the mind numbmingly amazing literary work that you do. Good luck!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »