Reviews for Surprise
huggles1369 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Mainki Akuma chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful. Romantic. Keep it up! I enjoyed every sentence of it.
anna chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
that...good sir...was ask ;) you are amazing (said in a whisper)
roobug21301 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
ok officially my favorite one by far!
Sapphire-hime of China chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awww... love cute endings!
narutofan24 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
y is sasuke ok with doing it with someone he cant even see? all in all it was a great story/reunion thing! your great
blisblop chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Whoa, that was creamy, gah, I'm shaky 're pretty cool.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
:)) Love love love love
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aahhh Itachi/Sasuke-cest is like the awesomeness that is MinaNaru...i heart you for this story! It was done well! Good job!
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
It ended so beautifully. D:
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
so hot... love your fics... you are a great author...
vodoodollz chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
:snort: What a crap ending. You're right, it's not as good as you normally write, but it was hot anyway; just...OMG you suck! The ending was all wrong, you really should have put more time and effort into the ending hun. God, you were doing pretty well (even if it was a little lame compared to the usual) and then you just ruined it with the ending. I nearly facepalmed... there, I just did. But, the middle was good enough that you had my complete attention. So my advice? Go back and revisit the ending and fix it up.
Love-Danika chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Holy shit. Wow. I keep thinking it's not going to get much awesomer, and then it does. You're an amazing writer. SO descriptive. god.
Kit Vanilla chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
OMG! Nosebleed!

And they were all lovey at the end.. so sweet.

I love my darling Uchiha brothers, and seeing them fuck is yaoi fangirl happiness.

So my detailed parts bout they awesomeness of gay sex. The rimming, the blowjob.. and finally.. the main course.

I don't actually know what I'm saying anymore.

-Kit xx
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love your writing style so much! It completely involved the reader and had such in depth description!

Great choice of pairing as too, I love ItaSasu in all it's wrongness. -