Reviews for Four Years Old
Violently Red chapter 1 . 4/4
Aww :'(
SolaAbariel chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
GAAAAAAAAAAAH! This whole fic makes me so sad for all three of the Winchesters... but that last line is absolutely the most heart-stabbing part. I love that you left "Mary" - whether hallucination, ghost, or whatever - open to interpretation. Great story.
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh God... I'm actually tearing up a bit.

Well written, but so sad.

Thanks for writing.
Whisper99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh my, that was so heartbreaking! You made me cry :( Thanks for sharing :)
marinawings chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
my heart is so broken by this story. it's beautiful and sweet and winchester and sad. poor little dean! even at this age, he's so like himself. there's lots of really awesome foreshadowing in this story of things to come. awesomeness.
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Both a happy and a sad story. And the idea of little Dean wandering alone in a dark parking lot is just about as frightening as the creatures the boys fight all the time. Glad it was John who found him. Thank You for the story.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was so sad! You made me sad! I like John and Dean here, wonder if it might have gone down this way...
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was so heartbreaking. You did a wonderful job.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was truly sad. Was he seeing Mary's spirit? What about in the parking lot? I find it very sad that Dean had to see a child psychiatrist and then he never sees his mommy again. It about broke my heart.