Reviews for Something to live for
Anna Rosalind chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
Ohhh I usually don't read stories from the marauder's time, but I actually really like this one. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FlutePower chapter 24 . 4/19/2010
This is one of my favorite stories with Remus in it. I have read all the way through so far and I love this story. Please do continue with it and update. It is one of the few stories I think that really shows what Remus was like, his feelings, emotions, pain. Keep up the great work!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
this was so sad. i was hoping for just a glimpse of alice or frank to come back. thats so depressing. well done with the writing
edwardfiend chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
it was worth waiting for. i'm glad remus is starting to actually get on with his life. really enjoyed this chapter. :)
edwardfiend chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
really good five years, i really is time he started to live again. really enjoyed this, looking forward to the next chapter.
kaycee.love.dale chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
I am loving this. i cant stop readin ! :) Very good job...
edwardfiend chapter 22 . 10/19/2009
this chapter was so sad! i'm not going to lie it made me tear up. looking forward to the next chapter!
edwardfiend chapter 21 . 10/13/2009
i loved loved loved this chapter! it was sad,but really good.
mallorya662 chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
i really love this btw james doesnt were glasses, just harry
Wolviesfan chapter 20 . 10/8/2009
I've been enjoying this so far but something about the last two chapters just felt a bit 'off'. I loved the interactions in them but at the same time they didn't seem to mesh with canon, which you seem to be trying to stick to as much as possible.

Maybe it's my personal interpretation of the characters but Sirius strikes me as someone who has no compunctions about making his anger or hostility to a person known. And in the books, it's explicitly stated that he believed Remus to be the spy, and implies that the Potters to some extent believed it too, which is why Remus wasn't informed about the switch in Secret Keepers. If the motorbike scene occured before Sirius suspected Remus as the spy, I'd say you had their relationship nailed perfectly. But given his extreme dislike/hated towards Death Eaters, Sirius still being friendly towards Remus just didn't 'feel' right at the time. But maybe that's just me. Remus' shuttling between amusement at the children's Halloween antics and worry about the war was fine though.

As I said before, nothing wrong with the content of the last two chapters per se, more like with their consistency with canon so to speak. At least that's how I see it, feel free to disagree.
edwardfiend chapter 20 . 10/8/2009
oh no! their dead! i love sirius and his devil may care attitude. as always really enjoyed this chapter,even if much didn't happen, still good.
Whisperheart chapter 19 . 10/8/2009
I leave you two alone for five minutes and you can't keep your hands off each other."

Probably one of your best lines yet. Lol, can't wait to see more! :)
edwardfiend chapter 19 . 10/8/2009
i really enjoyed this chapter,but it made me sad also. probably cause i know they are going to die soon, and Sirius will be in Jail and Remus will be alone. can't wait for he next chapter!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 19 . 10/7/2009
omg i feel like crying . . . .
edwardfiend chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
good chapter! i'm really loving this story, i know i've probably said that before,but its as true this time as it was last. :)