Reviews for Life After Breaking Dawn
It was amazing at begening but end is really senseless it could be more interesting.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 3 . 5/1
how about for a girl layla bell swan and for a boy Harrison kaine swan? (I don't know so please don't ask why I chose those) and its for Charlie and sue if you hadn't noticed already
thats a secret chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
okay, so i just wanna say that u really rock! i just LOVED your story...i think u should be a writer...u could get really famous...u have done a fantastic job...keep it up!
P.S. keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Where the HELL did you come up with the word DHAMPIR? Oh btw I'm not much of a sweater most of the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I kinda love and hate this story at the same time. I love Jacquie and Skyla but it's sad when Jacob dies! I don't like the Caleb and Renesmee dating thing its a little cute though. Just imagine if Jacob were alive, he would hate those incubus and would have been so proud of Jacquie. Also there wouldn't have been the whole Caleb thing! Those stupid friends of his are hysterical, though! I've decided I officially love this story! P.S.-I don't think anyone would throw a chair at you for this great ff story. I like all ff because I have a fanfiction addiction!;-) :-) :-D :- 3
namer chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
Philrene marie
awesomenness chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
bay chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I love it i really do
bitch chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Urrrrrggg why her POV why not alices or somthing
abby chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
I love this book
w O w chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Thatswas mother f weird!
kate chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Can't stop!
clairelice chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Beadifulgirl chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
Really good story! LOVED all the drama...I love taylor lautner though so Jacob dying was really saddening:(