Reviews for Life After Breaking Dawn
thats a secret chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
okay, so i just wanna say that u really rock! i just LOVED your story...i think u should be a writer...u could get really famous...u have done a fantastic job...keep it up!
P.S. keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Where the HELL did you come up with the word DHAMPIR? Oh btw I'm not much of a sweater most of the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I kinda love and hate this story at the same time. I love Jacquie and Skyla but it's sad when Jacob dies! I don't like the Caleb and Renesmee dating thing its a little cute though. Just imagine if Jacob were alive, he would hate those incubus and would have been so proud of Jacquie. Also there wouldn't have been the whole Caleb thing! Those stupid friends of his are hysterical, though! I've decided I officially love this story! P.S.-I don't think anyone would throw a chair at you for this great ff story. I like all ff because I have a fanfiction addiction!;-) :-) :-D :- 3
namer chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
Philrene marie
Suecharliesarah
awesomenness chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
A BATTLE!
bay chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I love it i really do
bitch chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Urrrrrggg why her POV why not alices or somthing
abby chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
Can't stop!
clairelice chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
OMG WTF IS GOING ON!
Beadifulgirl chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
Really good story! LOVED all the drama...I love taylor lautner though so Jacob dying was really saddening:(
Autumn Black 74 chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
EPIC STORY!
jaydlovesyhew chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
K so i feel dumb asking this but what do u mean when u say no Lemons?
juicebox12 chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
okay listen to me before you get defensive because i'm only telling you how i really feel like you asked of me. But i think this story is getting a litte too supernatural (i know, don't know how that is possible) but it is. And i think that killing jacob in the first chapter is kind of a stupid idea. The whiole reason people search 'jacob and renesmee' is so that thety get an author who tells them the magical story of 'girl meets boy' or in this case 'half vampire meets half werewolf' we want love and magic and passion and most of all sex. And if you can't provide us with this I don't think alot of people will be reading thsi story anymore.