Reviews for Blaze
Sierra of the Stars chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
This is great so far! Yeah, most people do start a new line with each speech. It's a little easier to read. My only comments are that Blaze should have more struggle with BloodClan and also he's a bit of a Sue...
Mystery chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I LOVE this story! I read Ruby and I loved it too. You are a gifted writer. These are some of the best stories I have seen on the web like this, no kidding. If you were to add anything I would say add some more description on Blaze and Ruby's feelings for each other.
Mystery chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Wow, well at least Blaze finally listened to his sister. xD She knows what she is talking about.
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Aww, poor Blaze. it is not his fault that Ruby's owners are jerks lol xD
VioletFox127 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Aw, so sweet. I want to hug you. *Smiles and hugs self*
Stormikat chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Hurray, they meet four famous cats in one Chapter! That was kind of fun to see. It would have been even more interesting if Blaze met Scourge, but then he probably would have died :(

I kind of dislike your paragraphs running together, but I've gotten used to it. It's your style. If you changed that, It would change your stories.
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Aww Ruby and Blaze are so cute together!
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Yay, Blaze got the girl of his dreams. xD He is already falling in love with her.

You know, back when I was reading Ruby it seemed like Socks and Belle also liked each other. But Socks moved on pretty quickly. xDD
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Jasmine was annoying! She was so full of herself. Odd, cuz last year I knew a Jasmine who was mean to me. xD

So, what did Dapple die of?

I like Blaze. He is cool! :)
Coby Coyle chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I LOVED IT RAINY D Brilliant! MORE MORE
City Lights and Lady Wit chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
I haven't read Ruby, but I've really enjoyed Blaze's story so far! I find his falling in love with her a bit fast though. But anyway, please upload the next chapter soon. :D I loved this.
Stormikat chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Yay for Belle. She was really sweet to do this for her brother! Hopefully Blaze's journey is full of adventure and challenge!
wildstar12 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009