Reviews for Sense of Humour
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very amusing.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very amusing Sulu/Chekov dialogue. This story was cute, comical, and I can rather envision such a scenario occurring. Nice depiction of their friendship (or rather, their arguments).
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hee hee. Chekov's so cute! I feel his pain, metaphorically speaking; I'd be mad if my best friend was laughing at me, too! :-D
afeltyz chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A neat idea but your version of the Russian accent has caused an eye twitch.

For example, '"I do not vish to hawe your help,"' w's and v's are not interchangeable. Try saying "hawe" or better yet, try saying '"Leawe me alone."' Although, I was happy to see that "Pavel" had a 'v' in it and not a 'w' even if it was said by Sulu.

W - V and V - F.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
love it D!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Haha, poor Sulu. And poor, poor, immature Chekov! :D
talk-ape chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw very tos
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that's so funny! Poor Chekov is looking for some sympathy, but Sulu's not feeling it. XD adorable. i love pouty Chekov, but then again, who doesn't?
joeperrysbabe chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, Pavel...he's so damn cute when he's mad, isn't he? If i were Sulu, i would just walk up to him, plant a big 'ol kiss on him, and tell him to get over it! LOL! But that's just me...;)

Awesome as always, soot. :)
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was cute! It was so simple, yet so funny! All because of a twisted ankle! I can't stop laughing! Write another one of these, there so funny!

Salima Master of Light