Reviews for Uprooted
JuttaV chapter 15 . 9h
Crying tears over here.. This one messed me up so bad my stomach is cramping up from laughter. I wish I could see someone who's under influence read this one - I bet their reaction'd be hilarous!

You, my friend, have a gift.
OnceABlueMoon chapter 15 . 3/27
I read this on an airplane and it kept me occupied the whole way! I always take a book with me when traveling, but none ever managed to do that for five hours straight! Thank you for the great read!

There were a lot of action scenes. I normally tire quite quickly of those, but you managed to thread the characters and their thoughts and goals through just right- I looked forward to the long action scenes I usually dread!

Also, your use of Japanese honorifics, Japanese arts and excellent research made my inner (and outer, as my travel companions can confirm) geek squeal.

Your great characterizations were much loved and I adored the way you mixed some humor with the heavier scenes. I especially lost it at the bunny god and Sai's observations. You wrote Sai so well! I've rarely seen such a great characterization of him! Fū-chan was lovely, and the subtle conflict between world views, the way she and Naruto understood things differently because of their frame of reference, made it very realistic.

Also, Kiba's rescue plan was hilarious- and the sewers and Hokage tower origina part was so interesting! And I loved that Itachi and Kisame didn't like each other! I adore them being friends, because well written Kisame and Itachi not liking each other is hard to come by, but when it's done well, like here, it's amazing!

Kakashi's masterplans are awesome, and Sarutobi having flashbacks to his feared academy teacher by way of Iruka's Teacher GlareTM was great!

When it turned out Hidan was still alive when everyone thought him dead my heart was beating so fast! I was so relieved when Yamato turned up!

Fū remaining in her village is also very refreshing!

This was a delight to read with all the well-thought out headcanon theory and the great plot! Thank you for writing this!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 3/18
This was such a wonderful fanfic! I enjoyed it immensely. The humor was well executed to the point I was in tears from laughter! (Mostly when Naruto first talks to Hidan... Priceless). And I loved how you gave an overview as to what happened to each person afterwards. Great job!
guest chapter 15 . 3/16
funny story
GhouA chapter 15 . 3/11
So amazing. This story is one of the best I've ever read!
It really made me laugh.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 3/3
Nice Story.
Anonymous Person chapter 15 . 3/1
Yep, like ROOT had a chance of actually changing Naruto's personality. Looks like I was right that it was ROOT who should worry about being changed by Naruto instead of Naruto being changed by ROOT.
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 3/1
I can only what must be going through Sai's mind right now. Whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's chaotic.
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 2/28
I'm just like "good luck keeping yourselves emtionless in ROOT, cuz I'm pretty sure Naruto's gonna try his hardest to ensure that is never the case.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 2/28
I would NEVER EVER want to find myself in a situation similar to Sarutobi's. That sounds freakin' dangerous.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 2/28
Sigh, I'm not worried about Naruto's mind being changed. Rather I'm worried for the resulting mental state of ROOT. Naruto opposite of ROOT with regards to mentality.
Donni chapter 15 . 1/30
I love this story, and I greatly enjoyed rereading it!
Six Paths of Creation chapter 15 . 1/26
This story isn't what I was expecting. I would say it well... BORING!
MEL chapter 15 . 1/20
Really a delightful and sweet story , i enjoyed reading this even if sometimes the new names confused me a little .
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Yay! No romance!

This story looks really interesting! Can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm totally hooked now!
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »