Reviews for Uprooted
Spirit Seer chapter 15 . 4/6
This is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for such a hilarious, wonderful read. I loved it.

I hope that you're keeping well and safe right now, and happy writing!
moodysavage chapter 15 . 2/28
I totally enjoyed this! Like a ton!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2020
The evil god Janshin* followed Naruto into his dreams, in the form of a bizarre, maniacally cackling giant bunny that had lots of tails

You misspelled Kaguya
geekyrudh chapter 15 . 9/8/2020
I liked it a lot! Felt a lot like 'How to Win Friends, Influence People' by sparowette. Naruto's Talk no Jutsu is an honest to God S-Rank technique and I LOVE IT. The part about Yuppie Ninja was fucking awesome XD Please keep writing!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
Good story. I would love to see what happens next. :)
NibberWithAHardR chapter 2 . 5/16/2020
Bro -dono was used by Samurai to address each other, it's basically -sama but between equals of high standing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2020
Why'd you make Naruto so retarded. He's dumb, naive, and childish, not retarded.
Vates Despero chapter 2 . 3/24/2020
You have extended 'kenjutsu' to cover all weapons? You do know there is already a term for that right? That being 'bukijutsu'? Because expanding kenjutsu beyond the 'ken' like that is no different that expanding 'ninjutsu' to cover all ninja arts, like Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
chosobestboi chapter 2 . 2/9/2020
I honestly expected the training to be tougher
Like longer hours, less time to sleep, and more lessons cramped into each day (like instead of kenjutsu every other tuesday, it's be everyday)

Im glad u didn't leave sakura and sasuke aside in favor of naruto's experience in root

Cant wait for him to befriend sai and maybe escape root together or something
4Eva Knight chapter 4 . 1/21/2020
Great chapter.
4Eva Knight chapter 3 . 1/21/2020
Awesome that Naruto and Sai are getting closer.
4Eva Knight chapter 2 . 1/21/2020
Go Naruto.
4Eva Knight chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
This looks promising. I'm really into the idea of Naruto using talk no jutsu on root to unfuck the shit that Danzo did to them.
Mangareader13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Danzo... YOU FOOL out of litteraly anyone you picked the number 1 knuckle-headed ninja!
GamerX568 chapter 10 . 11/17/2019
Why does everyone think Henge is a type of genjutsu? It is physical. Demon Brothers as a puddle. Akamaru as Kiba. Gamabunta as Kurama. Akamaru and Kiba as a giant multiheaded wolf.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »