Reviews for Uprooted
MidnaMoo chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
Very well done and written. I got recommended this fic and I got to say I wasn't disappointed. It was so good! Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Really fucking stupid
Bearmauls chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
This was extremely enjoyable!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
I utterly and thoroughly intrigued by this and was that a slight cliffhanging teaser...? 0-0 SIR MADAM! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FREE TIME ALREADY! ;p Yay. I seriously appreciate this and your (and amazing BETA...s? 0-0 ?) skillz *kakashi eye smile*
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
YAMATO-TAICHOU! Tenko is so done. :D xD eeeeeey It's true though-Naruto does warp reality ;") JINCHURIKKI POW-WOW, ne? UwU
crazypianoman2194 chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
This is such a great fic! It is if you combined the movie What About Bob with Bill Murray combined with Naruto!
sgriffin730 chapter 15 . 8/28/2017
this was very well written screw the nay sayers
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
What you are doing is not called showing off, because that would imply that what you're doing is good or shows you're good... You are just an idiot with problems with comprehending Asian customs.
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Wow. (BTW I read the whole story, despite me commenting on the first chapter) I loved this. Your style of writing was so great, and the blend of humour and action was just, idk, masterful. I felt like I was actually watching a naruto anime. But reading, ya know? 100/10 would recommend (and have already) to my friends.
Glorilian chapter 14 . 7/29/2017
But I agree with other people who said that Sasuke adding "san" to Naruto's name is weird. Hell would froze sooner than Sasuke doing so... It just... I feel that "san" was misused in this case. It does not portray their relantionship aptly. (Sorry for double review, I forgot to add this to my previous one for chapter15 and I could not edit it.)
Glorilian chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Very very VERY amusing fic. It's full of hilarious moments (most notable of them was horribly failed/successfull? fem!Kisame, haha... this was nearly my death).
So... yeah, I enjoyed your fic very much. What a wonderful dose of crack.
Laialy chapter 15 . 6/23/2017
This was really good and heartwarming even if it might get sad it was well written I honestly would've liked it a bit better if most of the honorifics (San, Sama, Kun) on people who are close was dropped

like I almost dropped my phone when sasuke called Naruto "Naruto-san" their relationship is close enough to rivals so I feel like it didn't fit in they way I would've liked it to the same with Sakura and the hokage

but other than that REALLY fucking great enjoyed it a lot
Scarlet Azalea chapter 15 . 5/24/2017
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
honeybuddhachip chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
aw. i was expecting naruto to be a jashinist lmao
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Man, I love this story. It's simply wonderful.
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »