Reviews for Uprooted
zafnak chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Heh. Does the Root have a secret handshake indeed. Root will NEVER know what hit them...
jupimako chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
That was hilarious and wonderfully entertaining! Thank you for this story :D.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
mmmm well, ok, cool
YehYeh chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
In this chapter there was this line '' He was a little beast, but he was Danzo's beast.'' This line sounds so wrong on so many levels.
Namikaze Artemis chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
I'm sorry, the story seems good, but I just can't take these butchered honourifics anymore.

Naruto is NOT a manga that follows traditional Japanese honourific rules. Even causal friends call each other by their first names, even teachers are called by their first names (albeit with a -sensei attached to the end) in Naruto. It makes no sense from Naruto canon for the Rookie 9 to be so distanced from each other to be calling each other with a -san honourific. Furthermore, even if they were, they would likely be referring to each other by last name-san, not first name-san. There was no reason for you to try to shove in an honourific system inconsistent with Naruto canon.
Terahlyanwe chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
This story is utterly hilarious
Salome Maranya chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
This was an awesome read. Perfect for an inspirational source before studying.
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
OMG That is AMAZING! I love your story. Seriously, whatever DID happen in the story where Naruto was locked in a closet/basement/cell with Danzo? I have to try and track it down again. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
OMG. THAT'S FREAKING HILARIOUS.

And Naruto, as oblivious and strangely empathic as always... God I love Naruto.
emptyville chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
This is...wow, I don't even know how to start this review. I was so hooked on your story I read it all today! From about 1pm to 10pm, to be precise (no, I do not have way too much time on my hands, I was simply being irresponsible...oops). This story is great, the plot is fabulous, and all the characters remain in character! Naruto was so...so NARUTO that I could see that stupid idiot doing his stupid idiot things in my head the entire time. Honestly, I believe he's actually one of the harder characters to get and you did it great.

There were a few spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes throughout but that was the only problem, to be honest.

Thank you for this wonderful, entertaining story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
Would you mind doing a discussion between this version of Naruto (or a version similiar to this one) and Ibiki? I'm kind of curious to see how that would progress.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
Janshin and evil bunnies? Well, let us see how Hidan reacts to that XD
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
i loved it. i think those three words suffice to say that I was greatly, immensely, tremendously overwhelmed with satisfaction and gooey emotions.
1066wthec chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
the first bit kills me, everytime I read it, - in a good way
Diaspared chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
...Uh huh. That was quite the story.
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »