Reviews for Uprooted
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Ha...Haha, nothing at all happened...haha...Neji forgets whose company she was in...
AccountKiller500 chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
GREAT JOB!
Do I read too much chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Lol poor Danzo and poor mentally-broken Root agents! And Naruto still never really knew what the heck was going on... brilliant!
lovleydragonfly chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
The ending...i thought it was gunna be a relationship w/romance w/naruto an sai x u shulda taged it as friendhip! But i loved the story anyways!
Blacknova00 chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Only question is why would the leave the body, most would of burned it or buried it or taken the head of atlease
Yautja's Blooded Pet chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
This story made me laugh until I wanted to cry. My family thinks I am fucking INSANE from all the random maniacal laughter that hath spilled forth from my cave in my house. Wondrously done, indeed. 3
Kekir chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Very cool, nice characters, awesome/funny plot/dialogue. :) I enjoyed it very much.
Igor chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Yes! Finally a story where someone ask to themselves "Hey, where does Naruto lives? What about his family? That red glowy thing was a bloodline? Let's find out!"
All things that should have happened in canon if the characters used their brains.
Thank you very, very very much!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
awesome, thanks for the explanation
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
oh my god this is awesome
Lil' DeiDei chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Sai's compliment plan deserves its own tale. I like that quote, too. Thanks for the awesome story. :D
Crazed King chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I think the term for weapon techniques is Bukijutsu,
Entoarox chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
great story, although I feel you left open quite a lot of plot potential, both in the serious (pedo-maru & akatsuki) and the humour (jinchuuriki family picnic anyone?) category.
Brenden.hawley chapter 15 . 3/31/2013