Reviews for Uprooted
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
*facepalms* I was wondering when the evil bunny tangent would come in. Naruto has the worst case of chronic foot-in-mouth syndrome I have ever seen.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Don't you mean bet against him? Bet with him implies betting on the same thing, and I'm not sure it's grammatically correct.
Burnzs chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
That was awesome! The way you played his ability to win everyone over was brilliant. It was a very funny and had a nice moral to it. I really enjoyed reading it.
too addicted to fiction chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
This was amazing. Superbly written, exciting plot, wonderful characterization, and sooo, SO hilarious, I was legit smiling the whole way through. I especially loved the very last part of the epilogue ;) Thanks for the spectacular read!
Soulfire91 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Truly an amazing, beautiful and heart-warming story. I tip my hat to you for a story well done!
Although...I would LOVE to see more of this particular AU in future stories.
sakurademonalchemist chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
OMK I nearly died laughing my ass off when I read that bit about Itachi wanting to gouge his eyes out. Trust Naruto to come up with a way to mentally traumatize someone like Itachi! ROTFLMAO.
mndstjohn chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Great story!
mndstjohn chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I like this story so far!
elisa chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Totally fricking awesome! I love the twist you gave the whole 'Naruto joins Root'! Your story was funny and serious in turns, major props!
Aria Stargazer chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
that was the awesomest story ever!
necro-wulf chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
He's Hindu/ Japanese-Russian-Eskimo that has got to be the world's rarest religious minority, especially considering how few still practis Ainu. Good on you for ferreting that out too. Its an obscure religion, but very intersting socialogically.
necro-wulf chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This... is going to be positivly sysiphsian for Root, and in particular Danzo. Yu can't brainwash the special needs kid. I love Naruto, and the gods know he gets too much shit for being a bit too simple and neon orange to be a legit old school Shinobi, but the boy is just inhuman when he digs his feet in. This is one nut they're just not gonna crack. How long until they realize, do you think? And how much of Root would he have infected? Did they not get a report him rehabilitate Gaara, a psycopathic demon possesd preteen insomniac who repeatedly and regularly threatened to kill his siblings, in the course of a goddam afternoon. WHile said psyco was holding the girl he had a crush on hostage!
Bobboky chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
So very epic
El Elegido chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OK I just finished reading this story and I gotta say it's awesome the characterizations were spot o the story was well paced and the comedy was Freaking hilarious. Even if you knew something was going to hapen before it did it was still funny, I refeer to the evil bunny. An excelent reading with no glaring mistakes or poor plot.
College6Tash chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
What I really like about this story is the fact that it could've happened lol I fully believe that if Naruto had gone into Root, it would've chaged, not him. I mean he got Sa to decide with him in the canon, so its not a big change. I loved it, your a great writer. Good luck
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »