Reviews for Uprooted
Herooftimes chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
This whole premise - I'm liking it quite a lot. Very interesting!
Can chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
So they left Hidans body there, okay. Even though you can get info from a Nins body makes so much sense
Yuu3 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Overall, nice story. A little confusing here and there but no big deal. I still wonder about a lot of things, like Jashin. Love it anyway.
Yuu3 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
You didn't think wrong Tomiko. Danzo is one of those wannabe-ninja fools changing handseals without doing their research. He is stupid enough to do that. ...wait, let me rephrase it so it will be more accurate. Danzo is one of those wannabe-hokage fools recruiting Naruto without doing their research. Yup, this should be more accurate. He still stupid.
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Ohh, after reading your AN2 I now understand. ...Sasuke should still try to be more open in his relationship with Naruto.
And after reading the last few paragraph of this chapt, I can safely conclude that Tsunade, you rock! Not that I didn't believe you did before reading this. And also, Sarutobi still sucks, but in a good way. Sort of.
Yuu3 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
OMGosh, Kakashi, with his hair pink?! I have gotta see that! I juju have to! Please, I hope there is a picture, drawing, painting, whatsoever on it.
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
'Naruto-San'? Why would Sasuke called Naruto 'Naruto-san'? Calling him 'Naruto' instead of calling him dobe, idiot, baka, etc. I can accept, but must there be a '-san' included? '-san' makes it look like there are distances in Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship. They are the best of friends ( kind of ) and rivals! Why '-san'? I don't get it.
And man, i can't wait till Danzo regrets his decision of taking in Naruto. Im juz waiting for it!
aubade chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I was curious about the blacksmith question and looked it up...
blacksmith (n.)
late 15c. (mid-13c. as a surname), from black smith (n.). Listed in royal ordinance (along with bladesmiths, spurriers and goldbeaters). Those who work in heated, heavy metals as opposed to those who beat gold, tin, or pewter (whitesmith).

Who knew there was such a thing as a whitesmith as well? Anyway, nice fic.
Raethor chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I noticed a few minor grammar mistakes

the past tense of sneak is snuck, not sneaked

also

when Sakura asked "How did Naruto look like?" you should probably have wirtten "How did Naruto look?" or What did Naruto look like?"
dragolf chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
this was a good story got a bit iffy in some places but it was funny
puregarnet chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Awww...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Pure insanity. Naruto to a T. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
*facepalms* I was wondering when the evil bunny tangent would come in. Naruto has the worst case of chronic foot-in-mouth syndrome I have ever seen.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Don't you mean bet against him? Bet with him implies betting on the same thing, and I'm not sure it's grammatically correct.
Burnzs chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
That was awesome! The way you played his ability to win everyone over was brilliant. It was a very funny and had a nice moral to it. I really enjoyed reading it.
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »