Reviews for Uprooted
Yuu3 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
OMGosh, Kakashi, with his hair pink?! I have gotta see that! I juju have to! Please, I hope there is a picture, drawing, painting, whatsoever on it.
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
'Naruto-San'? Why would Sasuke called Naruto 'Naruto-san'? Calling him 'Naruto' instead of calling him dobe, idiot, baka, etc. I can accept, but must there be a '-san' included? '-san' makes it look like there are distances in Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship. They are the best of friends ( kind of ) and rivals! Why '-san'? I don't get it.
And man, i can't wait till Danzo regrets his decision of taking in Naruto. Im juz waiting for it!
aubade chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I was curious about the blacksmith question and looked it up...
blacksmith (n.)
late 15c. (mid-13c. as a surname), from black smith (n.). Listed in royal ordinance (along with bladesmiths, spurriers and goldbeaters). Those who work in heated, heavy metals as opposed to those who beat gold, tin, or pewter (whitesmith).

Who knew there was such a thing as a whitesmith as well? Anyway, nice fic.
Raethor chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I noticed a few minor grammar mistakes

the past tense of sneak is snuck, not sneaked

also

when Sakura asked "How did Naruto look like?" you should probably have wirtten "How did Naruto look?" or What did Naruto look like?"
dragolf chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
this was a good story got a bit iffy in some places but it was funny
puregarnet chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Awww...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Pure insanity. Naruto to a T. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
*facepalms* I was wondering when the evil bunny tangent would come in. Naruto has the worst case of chronic foot-in-mouth syndrome I have ever seen.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Don't you mean bet against him? Bet with him implies betting on the same thing, and I'm not sure it's grammatically correct.
Burnzs chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
That was awesome! The way you played his ability to win everyone over was brilliant. It was a very funny and had a nice moral to it. I really enjoyed reading it.
too addicted to fiction chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
This was amazing. Superbly written, exciting plot, wonderful characterization, and sooo, SO hilarious, I was legit smiling the whole way through. I especially loved the very last part of the epilogue ;) Thanks for the spectacular read!
Soulfire91 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Truly an amazing, beautiful and heart-warming story. I tip my hat to you for a story well done!
Although...I would LOVE to see more of this particular AU in future stories.
sakurademonalchemist chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
OMK I nearly died laughing my ass off when I read that bit about Itachi wanting to gouge his eyes out. Trust Naruto to come up with a way to mentally traumatize someone like Itachi! ROTFLMAO.
mndstjohn chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Great story!
mndstjohn chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I like this story so far!
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »