Reviews for Uprooted
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
It's refreshing to see an original plot like this one.
LunarCatNinja chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Wonderful story! I love all the craziness that transpired.
NicholeN chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Ah, as all good stories do...They end. :( Anyways, I had a fun ride throughout this story :D I really like your writing style :D It was detailed to the point I can picture the scene quite accurately in my mind compared to other stories!
Questionable Answers chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
you rock at summaries. a classic case of 'what it says on the box'. also. I laughed so hard I cried. poor danzo indeed. *snicker*
Nobody chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
lol, this is great :D
Mathematical Dragon chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Utterly brilliant!
Floranna chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Honestly, this is one of my favourite Naruto fics. I love how you write all these characters, I mean, this is a crackystory but somehow all of them had a ring of truth in them.

Do you still write fanfic? Especially Naruto fanfic?
pikachucat chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
awesome
sendicard chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
"Dragon in second for power and snake for healing and dragon in fourth reverses the sign before it."

...Why not just delete the other two? Their entire purpose is to contradict themselves.
drake999 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
a great and hilarious story! love the humor, and all the interactions with danzo, as you write naruto very true to his base character traits...among other, more funnily awesome things...like a ramen god...and shiva...and "the protector" (cant remember the name ;p).

quite a nice read, with great character development and interesting happenings...so on and so forth.

keep on writing! your great! :D
sendicard chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
So Sai set something up for when Naruto hears his orders, he can disobey? Woot!

Itachi's a badass, it's alright Fu, Naruto will save you... maybe.
drake999 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
aug. 23! my birthday! yay!
sendicard chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Don't you think the three members him being breifed on being the ones he will have to fight is a bit convenient? If it was intentially told to him for that reason I culd see it but as it is it just sounds kind of... Ya, overly overly convenient.
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »