Reviews for Uprooted
Lahmikhara chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
really enjoyed the story. Was a shame to see it end, but I admit it was a good place to do so.

sincerely,

Lahmikhara
rperodin chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
Good story! Thank you.
The Ashen chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Kinjutsu means forbidden arts

Kenjutsu means sword arts
Ben chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
I must say, one of the best "he's got the fox" moments i've ever read
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Well, "Sai" can mean "Rhinocerous", so...
TheMischieveous chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
I really like this fanfic. It was really sweet but also extremely funny. The grammar was a little off at times but that's no biggy.
cres-cres chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
This work was totally enjoyable! Amazing job!

I think your next Naruto fic should be about Naruto finding out about his lineage.

You could start from where this office ends... Naruto's. Clan being brought back.

I think with your talent for writing it could reallybwirk. As long as it sort of has the same general time if this fix. :)

Anyway just wanted to tell you again what an amazing jib you've done writing.

This will most definitely be a favorite :)
The Sleeping Creature chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
This is absolutely charming and lovely and awwww... It's so perfect. Naruto is... gah, I don't even have the words for it, but your Naruto in this story is awesome. Just, awesome.
katsekala chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
It was a very enjoyable story, full of humor! Many kisses!
Pom Rania chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
This was one of the BEST and HAPPIEST and FUNNIEST fics I can remember reading. Danzo's death was intensely satisfying, and the "what happened after" summary was nice. I loved the two-sentence "title" at the end; it just summed up everything that made this one win.
Pom Rania chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
OH OH OH, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! That last sentence is concentrated awesomeness.
Pom Rania chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
**Even more luckily she was a lightweight when it came to holding her liquor and so what people gleamed from her slurring, disjointed explanation was that Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto were in a relationship and practiced bondage.**

That bit actually got me laughing, for all that it's night and someone's sleeping in the next room. You win.
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This is a VERY awesome story thus far, and I have no reason to believe that it will change in any direction other than better.

"Sasuke wants to kill his brother. It happens." That line made me grin.
James Young chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
"Hey, aren't you the guy with the evil bunny god?"

Evil Bunny God for the win! Lol, great story.
Stina Whatever chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
This is a great story, and I really like Sai. And I also like that Naruto is the only person who has ever benefitted from ROOT
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »