Reviews for Uprooted
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 3/1
I can only what must be going through Sai's mind right now. Whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's chaotic.
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 2/28
I'm just like "good luck keeping yourselves emtionless in ROOT, cuz I'm pretty sure Naruto's gonna try his hardest to ensure that is never the case.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 2/28
I would NEVER EVER want to find myself in a situation similar to Sarutobi's. That sounds freakin' dangerous.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 2/28
Sigh, I'm not worried about Naruto's mind being changed. Rather I'm worried for the resulting mental state of ROOT. Naruto opposite of ROOT with regards to mentality.
Donni chapter 15 . 1/30
I love this story, and I greatly enjoyed rereading it!
NegatronWildHawk chapter 15 . 1/26
This story isn't what I was expecting. I would say it well... BORING!
MEL chapter 15 . 1/20
Really a delightful and sweet story , i enjoyed reading this even if sometimes the new names confused me a little .
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Yay! No romance!

This story looks really interesting! Can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm totally hooked now!
Morgan K'Treva chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
You're awesome! This is awesome!
Muzaka chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
It is rare to find a fanfic with Naruto's personality in a good light, rather than dubing him as a moron (which make the story rather annoying) or make him "super smart" or a "evil bastard" or even a "smartass but not so". I laughed a lot so thank you for this awesome story!
quillquate chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
loving this story, but the -san is still throwing me off since it's usually a term of respect? and sasuke is pretty blunt and straightforward(ish). perhaps try using just "uzumaki" instead? it's more informal but also holds the sense that sasuke doesn't want to be close to naruto?
BClassDemon chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
"Evil Bunny God"... reminds me of Kyubey from Puella Magi tho he more of a "Evil Bunny Cat God" thing lol
Monster King chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Good story i truly did enjoy it despite is 15 chapter length I felt you did a good job writing it all in all.
EmeraldGlee chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Hi, good author! I read this story ages back but I didn't get to finish it for reasons I can't remember anymore. So I'm rereading it again~ And I like it still~ One thing that bugs me, though, is the usage of kohai. Sure, it does mean junior/underclassman but it's not really used like an honorific unlike senpai is. When using kohai, it's generally used as a noun. "My junior Akane" or "Watashi no kohai Akane-san/-kun/-chan" is more appropriate than "Akane-kohai" is. More valid sentences are "Akane is my junior" or "Akane wa watashi no kohai da/desu" and "I'll teach my junior" or "Watashi no kohai wo oshiemasu." Kohai used when referring to said kohai but when speaking to the kohai themselves, it's better to use their name. It's just a nuance of the language but it kinda removes some of the smooth quality of this fic. Or I'm just boring and nitpicky.
EmeraldGlee chapter 3 . 8/31/2016