Reviews for Uprooted
kabir0399 chapter 4 . 10/29
Very interesting Thank you very much for the chapter this is awesome and amazing
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 10/29
Thank you very much for the chapter this is awesome
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 10/29
Hina chapter 15 . 10/25
the answer to the age old problem is... There is no such thing as an unmovable object?
Hmm I like that
Doctor Agon chapter 4 . 10/20
Vinegar is used for making onigiri! Sushi rice is seasoned with a mix of rice vinegar, salt and sugar!
Wynter Spite chapter 15 . 8/30
This is brilliant, simply genius. The therapeutic power of Uzumaki Naruto is truly awe-inspiring.
Sbm chapter 15 . 8/15
Amazing. It was fun to read and i learned a lot. If u have any tips to give, contact me at
yvonna chapter 15 . 8/13
i loved this story, and read it all in one day. thank you for writing it.
LittleChomper chapter 7 . 8/7
I love the way you make Naruto befriend Sai early. That way, Sai is not really socialy retarded now.
Adding San to Naruto would denote a great deal of respect and politeness that Sasuke isn't capable of. to put it in perspective, it would be like calling him "sir". Not "Mr. Naruto", which i think is what you were trying for (although that's still to polite for his speaking style) but "Naruto, sir."
Sasuke doesn't use honorifics. He doesn't even attach sensei to Kakashi. He says just family names most of the time, or just their given name. Which, is considered rather rude.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 7/23
Wow, never knew that... Good start!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 7/11
Lots of good material in this chapter, from the Defection That Wasn't, to the threats against the 3rd Hokage, and the Ramen breakdown
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 7/11
I shoul be ASHAMED of myself. I had this saved in favorites years ago and I'm NOW finally reading this classic...WTF?!
zafnak chapter 1 . 6/29
Heh. Does the Root have a secret handshake indeed. Root will NEVER know what hit them...
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »