Reviews for Uprooted
GamerX568 chapter 10 . 11/17/2019
Was that an Aladdin Reference?
Arabian Nights are like Arabian Days, more often than not hotter than hot.
Night chapter 10 . 11/10/2019
You said Natsu instead of Naruto.
eniox27 chapter 15 . 9/26/2019
That was glorious
shiro1-nek0 chapter 10 . 9/16/2019
babies

murderbabies

BEST MURDER BABIES
random-k chapter 15 . 9/6/2019
I enjoyed the story, and the humor it had in it. Thank you for writing it
K chapter 9 . 8/2/2019
I have to say, this line:

“Hidan fuckin hated nutcases, but he hated hypocrites more and Pein was both.”

It is a work of art. I want to paint it and hang it in my living room
NinjaSun00 chapter 15 . 7/20/2019
Reread this today, and still enjoyed it tremendously. :)
MysticRising chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Based on ch 1 and the summary naruto is pulling out the big guns with his ultimate technique, 'talk no jutsu'. A power feared and revered by all. It's only known defences are being a pink haired banshee screeching about her love for an apathetic prick and being said prick.
Can't wait till naruto gains control of root, or when he actually learns. Seriously, i bet the academy sabotaged him and jiriya and kakashi don't really teach him. Its a miricle he has learned so much on his own like the rasengan (almost no help from jiriya) and shadow clones.
halleberry1995 chapter 15 . 6/1/2019
BRILLIANT! narutos talk no jutsu is perfection xD
palmtreehead chapter 15 . 5/29/2019
Wonderful story thanks heaps for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 12 . 5/28/2019
I’ve also wondered how someone could possibly ‘give from their own emptiness’, that’s a great turn of phrase, and the line about the bunny god is solid hilarity. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 7 . 5/28/2019
Loved the line about Naruto being a rainbow, and Neji’s shame they didn’t figure out the Jinchuriki thing sooner. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 3 . 5/28/2019
Loving this story thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Funny and thanks for the language note about the line over a letter, I love being able to say fanfic is educational!
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 3 . 5/24/2019
sai's mask was a regualr root mask witch is blank but the root symbol on the forhead inbetween the eyes, if the root had a animal mask they were in deep cover in normal anbu on danzo's orders.
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »