Reviews for Uprooted
GrrrArrgh chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
I have read this story several times and its always great, though if in public I have to be prepared for the looks one receives when constantly giggling.
Naruto's pronouncement of Jashin and Hidan's reaction are utterly wonderful; I love how in character everyone remains while the story continues this insane lark.
Please send me messages chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
This was so sweet and funny and touching. I love your naruto lol. Your story is awesome esp. The action scenes
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Nice
semexx chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I laughed so much throughout the story. It was really funny and full of fluff and I liked it very much. Thanks for the story :D
semexx chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I don't think Itachi is to be hold responsible for the Uchiha massacre. If anyone failed, it was the Hokage.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Fun story! Needs a thorough proofreading, but lighthearted and enjoyable. Recommended.
LordGhostStriker chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Uzumaki Naruto says Fuck reality like the forces of tzeentch
mutecebu chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
A nice opening. Interesting premise, I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I'm pretty sure it's the Jibaku clan
candy4beth chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
naruto most definitely has the most bizzare case of luck syndrome his luck is neither good nor bad just crazy

very very funny
akhtum786 chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
sweet
Aotrs Commander chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
That was delightfully hilarious.

Hinata causing Danzo to apoplexy was just brilliant! About what he deserves...!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
That was, like, the most beautiful thing... *sniffs*
DanYHKim chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Somehow, when Naruto says: "I hope your mother kicked his ass so hard he could taste his own shit!" the words are as rough as can be, but convey nothing but love. This is great writing!
DanYHKim chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is a really nice story. It showcases many of my favorite Naruto characteristics, and I am really enjoying it.
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »