Reviews for Uprooted
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
i forgot how HILARIOUS this story was, awesome job i laughed from chapter 1 to the last chapter
jj chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
i liked this a lot you did a wonderful job please keep up the good work
Odd chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Naruto needs to meet Deidara. Then the two shall form the most epic broship ever and blow up all their enemies while laughing like blonde psychopaths they are. [And maybe somehow convert Ino along the way]
Robthekiwi121 chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
One of the far more enjoyable stories I've ever read.
sun chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
this was really beautiful, i cried bc i was so overcome with emotion and sad that this fic is over! but hey i can start reading your other fics now
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Also, more stories need to implement the all-encompassing force that is Naruto's love, which you captured beautifully.
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Well, this was simply lovely. Funny and captivating, with delightful characters. Grammar mistakes here and there but entirely negligible overall. I'm glad I took the time to read this.
mushy guillotine chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Awesome story! A breath of fresh life in this site which goes Gaga over evil Naruto, Dark Naruto without knowing what life is. Again a sweet but very well thought out and inspirational? Keep up the good work.
lulue79 chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
Wow! That was great! I loved the shinobis of the roots! Thank you for writing!
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Over the years I've probably read this story 3 times by now. Thank you for giving it to us!
Sbm chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Yeah, I know I'm a few years late in this review thing and I don't know if you are going to read it, but here goes. Excellent story, awesome topic, etc. etc. The only thing wrong was that naruto is never supposed to use honorifics. I don't know if you have seen the anime in Japanese, but you should. You'll see he almost never used honorifics.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
Well-written and hilarious. Thank you for writing.
Mycrazybrain chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
This
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
I wonder if anyone has ever asked Hibari if the mouths in her hands can be used for more...interesting purposes. It would have been funny if Jiraiya earned himself a beating from Tsunade for asking it.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
You're right, it does look better with the line, but the question is how did you get it to do that on a computer/laptop?
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »