Reviews for Uprooted
laelruin chapter 15 . 2/14/2019
A fantastic story! It was cheerful and funny all throughout. Usually, when things get dark in stories, all of the cheer and hilarity disappear and it makes me sad. You handled it all masterfully!
Thank you!
L
RamenKnight chapter 8 . 2/3/2019
blacksmith do a lot more than makeing weapons... nails, farming equipment, horse shoos. You probably know this, but I doth protest anyway.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 15 . 1/27/2019
What a nice, happy little story. Mucho kudos.
Eragon1928374655 chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
definitely looks better with a line
Lilac chapter 12 . 1/2/2019
/Then Naruto opened his mouth/ He's so good at deflating loony balloons.
Lilac chapter 11 . 1/2/2019
Imagine how annoying it would be to partner with a Uchiha if all of them do the, wait, let me copy this jutsu first.
Lilac chapter 8 . 1/1/2019
Haha, I really like the concept of the whoopee ninja.

Kinda like those people who goes to climb Mount Everest, but they are not mountineers who worked their way up to it, it's their first time ever on a mountain and they've hired sherpas to carry them up for selfies.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2019
Has Teuchi and Gai ever met?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2019
For a moment there I was worried that Hibari was going to be a 'child of the battlefield" - of war rape, but this isn't too bad.
Lilac chapter 4 . 12/31/2018
There is something seriously, seriously, wrong with Danzo. I don't think Sarutobi understood Tobirama's parting lessons either (entrust the future to the young, even if the young is presently weaker they have potential to be stronger)...but Danzo is just so twisted, he set up a mother and a son to kill each other (Nono and Kabuto), that almost destroyed the world...and he interfered with the original Akatsuki's mission of peace too. He's just a self-important coot.
Lilac chapter 3 . 12/30/2018
I think Sai is probably the Root that's easiest to reform because he didn't kill his assigned partner, Shin having died of illness first...other Roots who have done so are harder to turn from Danzo's control, if they have already done this most terrible thing, what's more? If they could have said no, why didn't they before? Sai is therefore probably one of the LESS screw up newbie Roots and also why he might have been sent with Team 7, other than resemblance to Sasuke.

Nono probably predated Danzo's practice of setting children to kill each other, like the Mist graduation exam...which probably inspired him, Nono wandered away so he increased control without wondering WHY Nono left or why other agents have gone native while under cover.
Lilac chapter 2 . 12/30/2018
Sleep deprivation is used by cults in brainwashing, also useful in interrogation, that's probably why Danzo has such a pressing schedule for newbies
Lilac chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
I'm so relieved there is no romance, sometimes I like romance but it''s also nice to take a break from it.

Naruto is such a ditz lol.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 15 . 12/28/2018
Wow this was amazing!
Haha it was so funny and emotional too!
And so well written too!
I absolutely loved this so much!
And this is the second time I’ve read this!
kax321 chapter 15 . 10/31/2018
This is so nice, I feel drunk with giddiness after everything.

I specially loved the background you gave to each root member, Fu scene with the clone was particularly heartbreaking and later uplifting, it filled me with hope.

Thank you for writing this story.
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »