Reviews for Uprooted
Galisaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Enjoyed it. Thanks for wrighting. Wrote Naruto very well fully belivable and his interactions explained. Loved to have seen he semi-take over root (old favorite). Great plot good polish.
THe-Blaze-99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great wirk buddy
Captain Lycan chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
This my be one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read and definately the funniest. The amazing thing is how you've managed to keep everyone, especially Naruto, in character despite the humorous focus of the story. I have on occasion thought about writing a Root-trained Naruto but honestly this oddly enough comes across as the most likely outcome.

One thing I found intersesting was your approach to Naruto's spirituallity, actually quite in character the more I've thought about it. Lastly I will now forever think of Janshin as an Evil Bunny God thanks to you, lol.

Awesome story and a very touching ending for our hero, peace out!
sabba5600 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
"also to drag naruto away by force, since he didn't have the sense of self preservation the kami gave to a lemming on drugs."

I don't know why I found this so hilarious I just cracked up at that. funniest description of naruto I have ever read.
jaelin910 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
I'm still trying to work out exactly when this is supposed to be occurring. since naruto has turned the attitude of gaara around and yet sarutobi is still alive (not to mention tsunade), I can only conclude that it's basically AU
jaelin910 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
if there's any reason to be unsure it's dead; always double tap. more to the point, never leave the body of a supposed 'immortal' both intact and out of your area of influence (either take part or all of it with you or have someone you trust guard it)
crimsontears82684 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
This was one of the better, and funnier, Naruto fics I have read. Danzi dying of a Naruto inspired fit was great. Thanks for a great read.
Hektols chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Poor Naruto is so oblivious...
Hektols chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Great fights, specially the joint effort to defeat Hidan.
Hektols chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Did I tell you how much I love this fic?

You made a great work with the characterization of everybody and the way you combined the drama with the humor is sublime, specially when Naruto turned Kisame into a woman.
Hektols chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Very interesting chapter.

I suppose that people already told you that Fuu used to loathe humanity before being captured so there shouldn't be people caring for her like Yukimura and Nishimura but due to this story taking place in an alternate universe it doesn't matter.
Hektols chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Good work with the chapter's title.

Naruto's physical transformation, a pity that they only realize it's true nature in fanfics.
Hektols chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Really funny.
Hektols chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
The idea of whoopee ninjas make a lot of sense, many people in positions of power and privilege would love to be able to handle real power as ninjas do.
Hektols chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Very interesting to show Naruto's religious beliefs.

Tsunade is really scary and showed why she was the right choice for Godaime, it would be great to see more often Tsunade reacting like this during banishment fics.
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »