Reviews for Uprooted
Sbm chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Amazing. It was fun to read and i learned a lot. If u have any tips to give, contact me at
yvonna chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
i loved this story, and read it all in one day. thank you for writing it.
LittleChomper chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I love the way you make Naruto befriend Sai early. That way, Sai is not really socialy retarded now.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Adding San to Naruto would denote a great deal of respect and politeness that Sasuke isn't capable of. to put it in perspective, it would be like calling him "sir". Not "Mr. Naruto", which i think is what you were trying for (although that's still to polite for his speaking style) but "Naruto, sir."
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Sasuke doesn't use honorifics. He doesn't even attach sensei to Kakashi. He says just family names most of the time, or just their given name. Which, is considered rather rude.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Wow, never knew that... Good start!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Lots of good material in this chapter, from the Defection That Wasn't, to the threats against the 3rd Hokage, and the Ramen breakdown
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I shoul be ASHAMED of myself. I had this saved in favorites years ago and I'm NOW finally reading this classic...WTF?!
zafnak chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Heh. Does the Root have a secret handshake indeed. Root will NEVER know what hit them...
jupimako chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
That was hilarious and wonderfully entertaining! Thank you for this story :D.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
mmmm well, ok, cool
YehYeh chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
In this chapter there was this line '' He was a little beast, but he was Danzo's beast.'' This line sounds so wrong on so many levels.
Namikaze Artemis chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
I'm sorry, the story seems good, but I just can't take these butchered honourifics anymore.

Naruto is NOT a manga that follows traditional Japanese honourific rules. Even causal friends call each other by their first names, even teachers are called by their first names (albeit with a -sensei attached to the end) in Naruto. It makes no sense from Naruto canon for the Rookie 9 to be so distanced from each other to be calling each other with a -san honourific. Furthermore, even if they were, they would likely be referring to each other by last name-san, not first name-san. There was no reason for you to try to shove in an honourific system inconsistent with Naruto canon.
Terahlyanwe chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
This story is utterly hilarious
Salome Maranya chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
This was an awesome read. Perfect for an inspirational source before studying.
1,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »