Reviews for Uprooted
LordGhostStriker chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Uzumaki Naruto says Fuck reality like the forces of tzeentch
mutecebu chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
A nice opening. Interesting premise, I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I'm pretty sure it's the Jibaku clan
candy4beth chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
naruto most definitely has the most bizzare case of luck syndrome his luck is neither good nor bad just crazy

very very funny
akhtum786 chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
sweet
Aotrs Commander chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
That was delightfully hilarious.

Hinata causing Danzo to apoplexy was just brilliant! About what he deserves...!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
That was, like, the most beautiful thing... *sniffs*
DanYHKim chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Somehow, when Naruto says: "I hope your mother kicked his ass so hard he could taste his own shit!" the words are as rough as can be, but convey nothing but love. This is great writing!
DanYHKim chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is a really nice story. It showcases many of my favorite Naruto characteristics, and I am really enjoying it.
Galisaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Enjoyed it. Thanks for wrighting. Wrote Naruto very well fully belivable and his interactions explained. Loved to have seen he semi-take over root (old favorite). Great plot good polish.
THe-Blaze-99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great wirk buddy
Captain Lycan chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
This my be one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read and definately the funniest. The amazing thing is how you've managed to keep everyone, especially Naruto, in character despite the humorous focus of the story. I have on occasion thought about writing a Root-trained Naruto but honestly this oddly enough comes across as the most likely outcome.

One thing I found intersesting was your approach to Naruto's spirituallity, actually quite in character the more I've thought about it. Lastly I will now forever think of Janshin as an Evil Bunny God thanks to you, lol.

Awesome story and a very touching ending for our hero, peace out!
sabba5600 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
"also to drag naruto away by force, since he didn't have the sense of self preservation the kami gave to a lemming on drugs."

I don't know why I found this so hilarious I just cracked up at that. funniest description of naruto I have ever read.
jaelin910 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
I'm still trying to work out exactly when this is supposed to be occurring. since naruto has turned the attitude of gaara around and yet sarutobi is still alive (not to mention tsunade), I can only conclude that it's basically AU
jaelin910 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
if there's any reason to be unsure it's dead; always double tap. more to the point, never leave the body of a supposed 'immortal' both intact and out of your area of influence (either take part or all of it with you or have someone you trust guard it)
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »