Reviews for Uprooted
Please send me messages chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
This was so sweet and funny and touching. I love your naruto lol. Your story is awesome esp. The action scenes
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Nice
semexx chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I laughed so much throughout the story. It was really funny and full of fluff and I liked it very much. Thanks for the story :D
semexx chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I don't think Itachi is to be hold responsible for the Uchiha massacre. If anyone failed, it was the Hokage.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Fun story! Needs a thorough proofreading, but lighthearted and enjoyable. Recommended.
LordGhostStriker chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Uzumaki Naruto says Fuck reality like the forces of tzeentch
mutecebu chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
A nice opening. Interesting premise, I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I'm pretty sure it's the Jibaku clan
candy4beth chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
naruto most definitely has the most bizzare case of luck syndrome his luck is neither good nor bad just crazy

very very funny
akhtum786 chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
sweet
Aotrs Commander chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
That was delightfully hilarious.

Hinata causing Danzo to apoplexy was just brilliant! About what he deserves...!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
That was, like, the most beautiful thing... *sniffs*
DanYHKim chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Somehow, when Naruto says: "I hope your mother kicked his ass so hard he could taste his own shit!" the words are as rough as can be, but convey nothing but love. This is great writing!
DanYHKim chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is a really nice story. It showcases many of my favorite Naruto characteristics, and I am really enjoying it.
Galisaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Enjoyed it. Thanks for wrighting. Wrote Naruto very well fully belivable and his interactions explained. Loved to have seen he semi-take over root (old favorite). Great plot good polish.
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »