Reviews for Uprooted
tarrangar chapter 3 . 4/10/2018
Naruto likes instant ramen, he likes proper ramen a lot more, but he eat instant ramen all the time.
Clearmens chapter 15 . 4/5/2018
Beautifully written and excellent naruto fic
story
Anaelyssa chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
Cute, funny, and quite interesting. Very much worth the read.

I also really liked your love quote.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
I was looking for some serious Root stories. But this seems pretty fun anyways. I hope he really messes them up.
za worlda chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
oh god you wrote it like she'll have sex with him at 7 in the morning rofl
wondersofthessia chapter 15 . 2/25/2018
This story is so fucking epic! Holy shit. Wow.
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 15 . 1/27/2018
I love this story! And I love the way Danzō died! It was so unspectacular and awesome! And he’s old! (Not to mention the only Naruto character I actually hate) So, go Hinata!
(I think I was convulsing on my bed from trying to keep the laughing in to not wake my sister)
Thanking you prettily
MidnaMoo chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
Very well done and written. I got recommended this fic and I got to say I wasn't disappointed. It was so good! Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Really fucking stupid
Bearmauls chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
This was extremely enjoyable!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
I utterly and thoroughly intrigued by this and was that a slight cliffhanging teaser...? 0-0 SIR MADAM! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FREE TIME ALREADY! ;p Yay. I seriously appreciate this and your (and amazing BETA...s? 0-0 ?) skillz *kakashi eye smile*
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
YAMATO-TAICHOU! Tenko is so done. :D xD eeeeeey It's true though-Naruto does warp reality ;") JINCHURIKKI POW-WOW, ne? UwU
crazypianoman2194 chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
This is such a great fic! It is if you combined the movie What About Bob with Bill Murray combined with Naruto!
sgriffin730 chapter 15 . 8/28/2017
this was very well written screw the nay sayers
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
What you are doing is not called showing off, because that would imply that what you're doing is good or shows you're good... You are just an idiot with problems with comprehending Asian customs.
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »