Reviews for Uprooted
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Wow. (BTW I read the whole story, despite me commenting on the first chapter) I loved this. Your style of writing was so great, and the blend of humour and action was just, idk, masterful. I felt like I was actually watching a naruto anime. But reading, ya know? 100/10 would recommend (and have already) to my friends.
Glorilian chapter 14 . 7/29/2017
But I agree with other people who said that Sasuke adding "san" to Naruto's name is weird. Hell would froze sooner than Sasuke doing so... It just... I feel that "san" was misused in this case. It does not portray their relantionship aptly. (Sorry for double review, I forgot to add this to my previous one for chapter15 and I could not edit it.)
Glorilian chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Very very VERY amusing fic. It's full of hilarious moments (most notable of them was horribly failed/successfull? fem!Kisame, haha... this was nearly my death).
So... yeah, I enjoyed your fic very much. What a wonderful dose of crack.
Laialy chapter 15 . 6/23/2017
This was really good and heartwarming even if it might get sad it was well written I honestly would've liked it a bit better if most of the honorifics (San, Sama, Kun) on people who are close was dropped

like I almost dropped my phone when sasuke called Naruto "Naruto-san" their relationship is close enough to rivals so I feel like it didn't fit in they way I would've liked it to the same with Sakura and the hokage

but other than that REALLY fucking great enjoyed it a lot
Scarlet Azalea chapter 15 . 5/24/2017
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
honeybuddhachip chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
aw. i was expecting naruto to be a jashinist lmao
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Man, I love this story. It's simply wonderful.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Good start and premise. Nice depictions of Naruto's "therapy jutsu" throughout.
Only complaint is it's a bit sparse and disjointed later on, neglecting Akatsuki for the most part, but the ending epilogue was satisfying enough.
Verwijderd chapter 15 . 3/28/2017
Crying tears over here.. This one messed me up so bad my stomach is cramping up from laughter. I wish I could see someone who's under influence read this one - I bet their reaction'd be hilarous!

You, my friend, have a gift.
OnceABlueMoon chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
I read this on an airplane and it kept me occupied the whole way! I always take a book with me when traveling, but none ever managed to do that for five hours straight! Thank you for the great read!

There were a lot of action scenes. I normally tire quite quickly of those, but you managed to thread the characters and their thoughts and goals through just right- I looked forward to the long action scenes I usually dread!

Also, your use of Japanese honorifics, Japanese arts and excellent research made my inner (and outer, as my travel companions can confirm) geek squeal.

Your great characterizations were much loved and I adored the way you mixed some humor with the heavier scenes. I especially lost it at the bunny god and Sai's observations. You wrote Sai so well! I've rarely seen such a great characterization of him! Fū-chan was lovely, and the subtle conflict between world views, the way she and Naruto understood things differently because of their frame of reference, made it very realistic.

Also, Kiba's rescue plan was hilarious- and the sewers and Hokage tower origina part was so interesting! And I loved that Itachi and Kisame didn't like each other! I adore them being friends, because well written Kisame and Itachi not liking each other is hard to come by, but when it's done well, like here, it's amazing!

Kakashi's masterplans are awesome, and Sarutobi having flashbacks to his feared academy teacher by way of Iruka's Teacher GlareTM was great!

When it turned out Hidan was still alive when everyone thought him dead my heart was beating so fast! I was so relieved when Yamato turned up!

Fū remaining in her village is also very refreshing!

This was a delight to read with all the well-thought out headcanon theory and the great plot! Thank you for writing this!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
This was such a wonderful fanfic! I enjoyed it immensely. The humor was well executed to the point I was in tears from laughter! (Mostly when Naruto first talks to Hidan... Priceless). And I loved how you gave an overview as to what happened to each person afterwards. Great job!
guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2017
funny story
GhouA chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
So amazing. This story is one of the best I've ever read!
It really made me laugh.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 3/3/2017
Nice Story.
Anonymous Person chapter 15 . 3/1/2017
Yep, like ROOT had a chance of actually changing Naruto's personality. Looks like I was right that it was ROOT who should worry about being changed by Naruto instead of Naruto being changed by ROOT.
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »