Reviews for Uprooted
Masu Trout chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
I absolutely love this story. The humor's well balanced, and it definitely has a unique plotline. Shame this is a pairing-less story, though-there's too little well written SaiNaru on this site. Anyway, I'll definitely keep reading this one.
Fireun Feather chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love this story! The humor is great, and the premise is refreshingly original. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Slytherson chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
please update sooN!
Silver Queen chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Oh wow. Yes. This is Naruto! Root doesn't stand a chance.
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
totally great story. never read one quite like this so in totally entralled. hoping to read more.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Freakin' awesome fic. Keep it coming man.
kuroi-hagane chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
hi! i like this fic more and more after reading every chapter...i'm very glad i stumbled into this story...hope to read more...good luck! )
Lord Grond chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
I think Sandaime will suffer a lot for a long time with Kakashi interrupting him on his Icha Icha reading time and later when everybodie who knew Naruto start asking about him, i dont think that will makethings easey for Danzo and the other corrupt council members, im waiting to see more of Naruto interaction with other root members and of course more of the mission to asessonate the seven tailed Jinchuuriki and see if that mission happen like Danzo want, well, until the next chapter. Ja Ne.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
i loved the chapter. its nice how sai is opening up.
Sillusion chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Brilliant as always!

Love the Sai and Naruto friendship, :)

The way you've characterised everyone in the fic is spot on! Excellent job! I wonder if we'll ever get the Rookie Nine looking into Naruto's constant-missing-ness. (Genius-Shika discovers consipiracy plots are always awesome...)
Juoppo chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Fuu, eh? I rather liked the chapter, but can't really think of anything to say about it, except to comment on your A/N: you are weird. But then again, most Finns are; I certainly am.
geetac chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
I like the chapter.
CelticReaper chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
awesome chapter

update soon please
JuMiKu chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
I really hoped Naruto was knitting for Sai. Sadly enough I think pink would suit the guy.

But on a different topic, I really hope Naruto won't be forced to kill his fellow Human Sacrifice.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
this is an awesome idea. you have a new fan. i love how he interacts with sai and his new teacher.
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »