Reviews for Uprooted
volrath77 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Bwahahahaha! Trust an overprotective Tsunade to come up with threats awful enough to make even the Hokage surrender. A pity...without Naruto, who is going to corrupt ROOT and infuse those ANBU with rainbow emotions now? I had so anticipated watching Danzo cry after watching his organization unravel around him after being exposed to a hyperactive and now-very-religious chattermouth. :D
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Deidara's "bloodline" is actually a forbidden technique that allows the user to knead chakra to shape materials inside their hand-mouth things.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I'm pretty sure it's Jashin, not Janshin.
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Man, I love this. Funny, serious, but most of all not just a carbon copy of the two hundred thousand other stories in this section. Nice to read and can't wait for more.
buzzbumble chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
will naruto have a ramen god? Maybe that is why he has extra ramen so he can give some to his ramen god for a sucessful mission?
Minirowan chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Well that was interesting. I wonder how Naruto will turn this mission around considering the two Danzo loyals and the one Sai who's never been conflicted over a mission objective. Then again will Sai have that much of an internal struggle considering he ignored orders and followed Hibari?

In any case I'm also confused as to why Hibari was detained. That matter wasn't exactly clear and now she's hanging out with Sai? When was she released?

Also, I love Tsunade's threats, very creative. Although I would have liked it if Iruka had gotten a shot at the old man. He doesn't get much "screen time".

That scene with Itachi and Kisame? Hilarious. It's hard to imagine an actual human side to those guys but the way you basically made fun of them was great.

Kudos on dragging almost everyone into the Hokage's office. I loved it when the kids got there and demanded answers. It's so like Sasuke; and it's so like Neji to insult Konoha's way of doing things. Oh the cute little righteous prodigies that they are.

Great job, I hope you update soon )
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Just in case you didn't know Mizuki's last/family/surname is Touji, not Shinichiro.

I could have sworn that -sama was the most respectful, what with it being used when talking to someone of a higher station, or power, and -dono was used when talking in a formal situation to someone of comparable station, or power.
JuMiKu chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
I like your version of another Container's backstory. It sounds convincing enough.
phoebe turner chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
i loved it!
LordLoverDuck chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
awesome chapter _

update soon please
Greysh chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Nice chapter! Poor Hokage - nobody is that brave LOL

Naruto will be just fine, everyone else ... they will never be the same.

Good luck with the next chapter.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
This story is love. Hahahahahahaha.
gaylarain chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
I love this story. I really enjoy how Naruto has such an effect on everybody. I love to read the reasoning that you are using, I find it very amusing and completely true to character. Thank you for such a wonderful and fun story to read.
Knives91 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Sarutobi you brave, brave fool...

I feel really sorry for him. I really do.

Great work! Keep at it!
VickyVicarious chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
HAHAHA! I love it - I can't wait for Naruto to get a 'sister', and Sai to check his books (or even better, try to hunt down the only other known Shikamaru so he can save Naruto from it, LOL).

And OH MY GOD, the scenes with Sarutobi were AMAZING. I laughed so much - at when Kakashi walked in smiling, when he said "inquiring minds want to know", when Iruka *smiled*, when Tsunade threatened him with therapy, and of course Neji and Sakura and Sasuke and the rest came in. Oh, and "It is illegal to geld the Hokage", ha!

I love it all, really, and I can't wait for more.
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »