Reviews for Uprooted
Previlion chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
A very interesting story. Very creative and humorous at times.

-Lvmj
Paintsy chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Kudos for making me look up what suborn means. Classic Naruto. I love this story, keep up the good work.
doodlekitt chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Hahaha! I just finished reading this... love it! It's a nice change from the "Naruto joins Root a gets depressed and angsty" theme. Thank you very much for the laughs!
Holen-Snape chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
So what will happen to Naruto on this mission? What will Iruka do to the Hokage? What will Neji do with the new info about Naruto? Love the story and looking forward to more.
Qem chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
LOL Naruto, the ultimate undercover operative for destroying underground organisations from the inside. :)
stupid thing chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Swet. Little trusting Naruto changes through friendship and not some superpower the root organization. Okay, only a bit but hey that's the start.

And a little perverted Hinata, no wonder she is that shy.

Think about fighting with your bayukan and your foes and friends are all naked and you even can't watch in the other direction due to the fact she has 360 vision.

bye

your stupid thing
Blackdex chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
poor poor root, what happens when naruto brings home another demon-container. "can I keep her? PLEASE?" heheheh, can you imagine the look on danzo's face. priceless. ciao
WraithRune chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I love this! You've done a really great job writing this :D
Jimm chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
Amusing story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Nenagh24 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I'd usually put a smiley here but my grin seems to be bordering between insane and split-your-face-in-half levels and isn't showing any signs of stopping anytime soon. GREAT JOB! Not only is this whole concept made of win but your execution is Freaking AMAZING!

I love watching the count go up and look forward to seeing just how Naruto converts everyone (or at least a majority of those) in ROOT to a far better way of living...and Ramenism. XD

~Nenagh
Zira Angel chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Oh man, this is fantastic, and I love it. I look forward to more most eagerly
ennui deMorte chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Force and Rope ~ hahahaha! That can explain so many occurrences in Naruto's life.

Looking forward to seeing what other havoc Naruto can create.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
CONTINUE!
dreamhunter501 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
good story
obsessivesyndrome chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Fantastic. I love the humor! I really enjoyed your style of storytelling; precise and entertaining :D More please!
1,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »