Reviews for Uprooted
J-Kid chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Ah, the promise of this story! I can't wait for future chapters, this looks like it will be so much FUN. Well, with some dark bits thrown in obviously because of Root, but I love the way you are making this fic just work! :-)
HolyKnight5 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009

How you dare to invoke those thoughts...(BARF!)...ugh...bloody Yaoi geriatric Fangirls!
Syron13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is going to be so Great! "He’d had it with the Root. The Root had to go. And so Uzumaki Naruto had to go to the Root." lol This is the best. :)
bloocheeze chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Eghh.. Usually, the use of suffixes don't bother me, but in this one it's really irritating. Not the use of suffixes itself, but rather the people using the suffixes. Sasuke would never put a suffix at the end of a name. Ever. He does not call Naruto "Naruto-san" nor does he use ANY suffix, at all. Naruto, too. The only time I've ever heard Naruto use a suffix was with Sakura and Kakashi. That's about it. Like you put in your glossary of suffixes, no honorific means being disrespectful, which Naruto and Sasuke tend to be. Also, Naruto calling Sasuke "Sasuke-kun" and Sai "Sai-kun" is extremely creepy.

Naruto and Sasuke are rude and blunt. Please don't make them politer than they really are to show off your knowledge of the Japanese language. Everyone else, though, is fine.

Concerning '-san': "My Sasuke uses this when he talks to Sakura, because he doesn’t want to encourage her fangirlism."

Actually, using "-san" with Sakura's name would show that Sasuke respected her enough to be polite. He doesn't respect her so he doesn't use a suffix. And I think Sakura would know the difference between Sasuke being intimate and Sasuke being rude.

Concerning '-kun':"By calling Sai –kun from the start Naruto announces that he considers Sai a friend."

Actually, Naruto is so friendly and oblivious that his sign of friendship with Sai would be being comfortable enough to be vulgar and impolite.

Concerning no honorific: "For example, if Naruto had called Sasuke just that on their first day as teammates he would most like have punched Naruto, what with his temper."

Uh. Naruto has never associated Sasuke's name with a suffix and vice versa. Neither of them have gotten angry with each other for the lack of an honorific... And Sasuke is pretty even tempered. He's just really arrogant and enjoys getting a rise out of Naruto. He wouldn't immediately punch someone out of anger.

I know this may seem unfair, but I can't read any further due to the out of character-ness caused by the suffixes. It really irks me, so I hope you change those bits.

Other than that, I found this to be story highly original and extremely amusing. I see that you're from Finland and I'm guessing that English isn't your first language. While I understand the mistakes, you should get a native English speaking beta to proofread and edit your fic.

So, yeah. Please take my crit into consideration and please don't be offended :D
Jay Man1 chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I will admit my hopes for this story were not the highest. The premise did not seem to be the best. I was a fool to put off reading this for the three days that I did. This is an excellent story with a unique view into the characters. Your style and use of the separate elements show that you have a deep understanding of the characters and a willingness to treat them all fairly. I will be watching this story from now on since this is a story that has won me over. Great work.
Favored chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
A most interesting story. I cna't wait to see what more Naruto does (wreaks havoc) on Danzo's precious root. xD
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Behold the wonder that is Naruto Uzumaki! I like it. I'm loving how everyone is working to get him back when he's doing just fine reforming the ROOT members. Update soon!
gaylarain chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
When I read the summary for this story I cracked up! It was like exactly! so true! and your story is living up to it. I can't wait to see more of this. Thank you for the original idea.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
good it up
RinnaS chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Wonderful story!
ByLanternLight chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Neji as the first to find out? That's novel. Kudos on taking an unoriginal concept that usually leads to angst-fics (Naruto joining Ne) and handling it as Naruto would /actually/ have done.
Tidmag chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Wow...I love your story. It goes at a good pace, remains humorus throughout and keeps throwing in characters who think in different ways.

:) Can't wait to see what comes next.
Chibi-nightfury chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I love your story. Oh God Danzo has no clue what he has gotten himself into taken Naruto into root. Please he expects Naruto to kill the jinchuriki of the 7 tails we all know Naruto will flat out refuse to kill her and in some way save or impress her and they will become friends.

I love the humor in your stories sometimes it is a little hard to follow but it is still very funny.

Please update soon! :)
Zwzn chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Very nice.

It's fun to see Root agents corrupted.
Shinichi06 chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I loved your story! please update again soon!
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »