Reviews for Uprooted
ChaiLatteProd chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Hi, good author! I read this story ages back but I didn't get to finish it for reasons I can't remember anymore. So I'm rereading it again~ And I like it still~ One thing that bugs me, though, is the usage of kohai. Sure, it does mean junior/underclassman but it's not really used like an honorific unlike senpai is. When using kohai, it's generally used as a noun. "My junior Akane" or "Watashi no kohai Akane-san/-kun/-chan" is more appropriate than "Akane-kohai" is. More valid sentences are "Akane is my junior" or "Akane wa watashi no kohai da/desu" and "I'll teach my junior" or "Watashi no kohai wo oshiemasu." Kohai used when referring to said kohai but when speaking to the kohai themselves, it's better to use their name. It's just a nuance of the language but it kinda removes some of the smooth quality of this fic. Or I'm just boring and nitpicky.
ChaiLatteProd chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
I had a good time reading your story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
Written beautifully...kudos!
Foxy Engineer chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Loved it. Thank you
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
i forgot how HILARIOUS this story was, awesome job i laughed from chapter 1 to the last chapter
jj chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
i liked this a lot you did a wonderful job please keep up the good work
Odd chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Naruto needs to meet Deidara. Then the two shall form the most epic broship ever and blow up all their enemies while laughing like blonde psychopaths they are. [And maybe somehow convert Ino along the way]
Robthekiwi121 chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
One of the far more enjoyable stories I've ever read.
sun chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
this was really beautiful, i cried bc i was so overcome with emotion and sad that this fic is over! but hey i can start reading your other fics now
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Also, more stories need to implement the all-encompassing force that is Naruto's love, which you captured beautifully.
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Well, this was simply lovely. Funny and captivating, with delightful characters. Grammar mistakes here and there but entirely negligible overall. I'm glad I took the time to read this.
mushy guillotine chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Awesome story! A breath of fresh life in this site which goes Gaga over evil Naruto, Dark Naruto without knowing what life is. Again a sweet but very well thought out and inspirational? Keep up the good work.
lulue79 chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
Wow! That was great! I loved the shinobis of the roots! Thank you for writing!
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Over the years I've probably read this story 3 times by now. Thank you for giving it to us!
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »