Reviews for Uprooted
Nocturnal Smile chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This is an interesting concept. I really enjoyed reading, and I'm looking forward to all the changes Naruto will no doubt bring about, and all the mayhem that's going to happen on the way. This is really the only time I've sort of pitied Danzo... but not really.
KingKong chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This is Awesome!

Definitely continue it!
VickyVicarious chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This story is excellent. I can't wait to see what Naruto will do the Root, and I like Sai in this. Sasuke and Sakura, too, I can't wait to watch them discover more about Naruto. I mean, about time, guys!

Seriously, this is wonderful. The characterization is spot-on, the plot intriguing already, and just your general writing style is very nice. Please update soon.
AbyssalDaemon chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Having only just recently noticed this story I first want to congratulate you on such a great story. I truly enjoy how you've manged to get Naruto friendliness and sheer stubbornness not to mention social nieveness across in this story, especially as it seems to be a part of the character that so many people seem to ignore.

I also liked how you did Team 7 here. It's nice to see a fic where showing their friendship. I also enjoyed how you showed Sarutobi in this. A man who in theory has near unlimited power in village but has to deal politics. And thank you for the making the politics actully realistic instead of childish.

Anyhow I can't wait to see more of this.
Sillusion chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I forgot to review this before, but am ready to now!

It's a really enjoyable fic, one that I could see gaining a large following and mass reviews.

In short: Brilliant start to an epic looking fic.

Can't wait to see more of it!

-Sillusion
crunchynoodles chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
very cool, and thanks for the explanation at the end of the second chapter, it was realy helpful. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Hahahaha

Naruto will fuck up his precious ROOT!

The Toads will Rofl when they hear narutos codename
anothvortex chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Hm...

This is very interesting. I've seen Naruto/ROOT stories where the poor boy becomes a giant bomb that old fart sets off. I've seen others where the boy takes over Danzou's position and rules the village from the shadows. Heck, I've even seen Naruto become an ANBU captain at twelve, remove Danzou, and become lost in the paperwork mess for another seven years. But this is the first time I've seen Naruto's natural enthusiasim begin to lay the foundation for a mass-conversion among the ROOT trainees.

Very nicely done :)
mishap chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
It seems like a really good start and I absolutely cannot wait to see where you will go with this. I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment.
crazy n you know it chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
hi

i really love this idea you have and i hope you write more for this fic
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
(Shakes head sadly) Danzo, Danzo, Danzo really you should have known better.

This is original so points for you.

Still why do I feel by the end of this Naruto will be leading ROOT and changing it into one of those crazy special tasks forces that are totally badass?
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You know, now that I think about it. You are quite right. If they did stick Naruto into Root, Danzo would soon run out of emotionless, obedient almost-psychopaths.
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You know what else is gonna be great? This story!

Oh man, what a great premise.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wonderbar! Mega ultrahot fudge COOL! AUTHOR sama will not be allowed to drop this story, EVA! Simply Totally UWSOM! MOAR!
Viridian chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
What an incredibly unique and promising premise! I'm looking forward to all the confusion and upheaval Naruto will cause at Root. Hopefully the Sandaime was really worrying unnecessarily and that he underestimated Naruto just a we bit.
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 Next »