Reviews for Quits
SINA chapter 11 . 3/13
Like it !
whitebengal14 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
This was so powerful: I read it all in one go. Truly remarkable. Was skeptical at first because a lot of fics with situations like these are unrealistic and watered down a lot- but you hit the subject hard and very well. Although it made me feel conflicted to read it because of the subject matter, im glad that I continued and finished because it wad really real and ... I don't know what else to say. Thank you for making it so.. Realistic. I don't know. :'D great fic.
Kaleigh chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Heart-wrenchingly sad, but well written
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
This was definitely much darker than the other fics I read of yours. I love how you right. I felt so bad through the whole fic... both for Optimus and for Ironhide. Though he didn't go through the experience first hand, I think Ironhide suffered just as much as Optimus did. Physical wounds are easily bandaged but no one can "see" the emotional wounds left after an assault.
Horser01 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Awesome story! Very intrigueing and immersive. I just wish it had been longer so we could have seen what happened later and with Starscream and his partners... Great job!
Geiera chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. The first chapter basically tore my heart out and threw it on the ground. It was intense and terrifying and yet, somehow, I found myself enthralled. The hope Ironhide provided... I can't even describe how amazing that one element is.

I could rant and rave forever, but... Urgh. I'm speechless in the best way possible. Excellent, excellent work.
UlurNaga chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Wow...this was...it just...

I have no words...

I clicked on this story on a whim; and I simply couldn't stop reading it... The way you illustrate the sheer pain of the situation, the recovering period...just...WOW.

I'm not usually a big fan of OPxIronhide; and when I read that they were sparkmates in the story, I was prepared for a certain sense of dislike towards it but...

But the way you wrote it, their interactions to one another and the way that they were was just INCREDIBLE to read.

When they each sought out the comfort of humans, I thought it was wonderfully ironic and symbolic; it was truly wonderful. And the way that you had Ironhide talking Optimus through the initial act I found truly outstanding, because I doubt he would have made it through it on his own. The symbolical magnitude behind Megatron defiling Optimus in such a human manner was both original and heartbreaking, because you describe them knowing each other's battle tactics and understanding each other completely in that regard. To see Megatron pull such a 'trump card' if you will, was both fascinating and terrifying to read.

The pain and sorrow behind this story, and the way that you managed to WORD it so incredibly, actually made me want to CRY. I felt everything that they felt, and it is an amazing acredit to yourself as a writer. Your grammar and terminology was just marvelous, and it was an absolute HONOUR to have been able to read this.

The way you ended with the sparkbonding scene between Ironhide and Optimus was stunning. It was not lustful, smutty bullshit that so many others probably would have written for it; instead it was love and support, and recovery on the most healing of levels. It was beautiful.

Thank you so, SO much for writing this and having given me the privilege to have read it.

Apologies for the massively long review! :)

UlurNaga
Aabalany chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Because this chapter most definitely did not make me tear up.

;_;

My gosh, that was one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever read. That one short chapter and I was sitting there almost crying. ;_; This is clearly a good fic (well written, nothing for the grammar nazi to pick at, characterization), so I'm going to keep going. *is still sad*
Eisee does it chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
I'm one of those who don't normally review but this fic was too damn awesome to ignore. I really, really, loved how realistic it all sounded and how complex you made the characters. I enjoyed going through the different emotions with the characters, no matter how...unpleasant the situation was. Awesome dialogue, awesome characters, awesome everything! Ok, there...I'm done. *whew!* :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I was awed by the entire experience. All the little boxes below got themselves a click. (Well, except Story Alert.)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
How sad and how horrible that of all the things that Megatron could have learned from humanity, he learned ... that.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Good stuff. Prowl's assessment of the party is particularly witty, as is Lennox' request that Ironhide refrain from blowing craters in his yard. Guys and their grass ...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Flyboy's still an aft. It's unsurprising that his advice is unuseful; he had time to design a strategy, to come to grips with the decision that the cost was worth the gain. Prime didn't.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Just what any mech who is hurting this much needs: a heapin' helpin' o' Starscream.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Much as I like writing funny!Soundwave, the mech SRSLY needs his aft kicked. I deal with a person very much like him IRL ... that one needs his aft kicked too. Repeatedly, which probably would not come amiss with Soundwave, either.

Determined, my own aft: just plain stubborn.

And now the D-con's 2IC knows. OMG.