Reviews for From Connecticut to Seattle
Great story. I like the crossover idea, although I have never seen Gilmore Girls.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Thenchick chapter 5 . 3/17
POST MORE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Addison and Lorelai as friends, I never knew I needed this in my life until now! Pleeease, if you're still writing and have inspiration, update this:))
NickyFox13 chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
I read this entire fanfiction in one giddy sitting. The reason I love this is that the idea, despite being strange and unusual (but in a creative way; I mean this as a compliment xD), makes a lot of sense: Addison and Lorelai being neighbors in the same social circle back in Connecticut seems so natural that it could be canon. Lorelai and Addison have a natural connection that you convey with ease, and them being friends is cute and wonderful.

I generally adore your writing. You have a solid sense of pacing (it's fast and doesn't linger too long, but at the same time you're able to make sure everything plotwise makes sense), dialogue (you write every character flawlessly while adding your own twist, plus you can keep up the wittiness that both shows love to employ), and description (it's simple yet paints a vivid picture).

I'm curious about how the dual pregnancies will turn out. I can still hope that this gets updated even though it's been a while. Karev's snarky comments in previous chapters were so in character. I wonder what you have in store for the rest of the Grey's interns. I want to know more about both of the worlds outside Addison and Lorelai's bubble.

Thanks for writing such a superb fic. I hope to hear more from you, both from this fic and in general. Your style is something I enjoy, and I appreciate the ideas you put out.
Droolia chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Great story. I like the crossover idea. As weird as it sounds, you definitely made it work. I really hope you come back and finish this story. I mean, you should have more time now that you've graduated college, no? Did you get in to the school you wanted after passing AP exams? Blast from the past, huh? To you, it was years ago. To me, it was a chapter or two ago. :)
roganjalex chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awesome
HopelessRomantic972 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I really wish this story had been continued, it had great potential and i liked the idea of the friendship. Oh well i guess sometimes you don't get what you want.
trezzbby chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Update?
TheAwesomeOne chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I lovec it so much!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
awsome story

please update really soon
Didine34790 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
this is a very good story, I really like it

please update soon (-ish?)
Chloes-Cheese chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
okay i love this.

i need more woman.

loads more.

yay lorelai/luke! I LOVE THEM!

and your Karev/addison is grrrreat! (not like tony the tiger though more like i am so excited i am going to prolong the word)

luke is adorable. thank you for writing him like Luke.

and i realized, though i doubt they'd have much reason to hang out that derek and luke would probably get along. they both fish and are very fun to look at.

yep i just thought that.

very lovely. give me more please!
Satan-wears-prada chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Yay! I love this fic :) Made me feel a little better while I'm ill. Are Addison adn Alex going to end up together? I'm not an Addex fan so I'm kind of hoping not :P But I still absolutely love this story and you can't stop!
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
good to have you back, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE AS SOOOOOOOOOOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE
J.Stone chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Liked Lukes reaction. Good job.