Reviews for Remaining
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love this story, Taub is such a diverse character and I enjoy the quiet intimacy you imply between the two characters
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is just the most fantastic thing :) I really love your style and it suits Taub very well. You've certainly spun a great story here :) Love the concept.
GLEEfulMD chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That's so sad! But it's actually very well written.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I liked your story. Thought about writing something similar myself. Your writing is sad, but not depressing.
Rush chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ah, very nicely written. :)
Mbya chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Beautiful and sad hahah. congrats :)
jess chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i love it.

so touching...
CdnGirl01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Liked this fic very much, it's well written, and this is a pairing you don't see too often. Sad of course, but very original.

Stories that deal with the effects of Thirteen's disease I find hard to read, just bec I am saddened to be reminded of her inevitable demise, but you did a really good job here, and I liked the idea of a Taub/Thirteen friendship.

Thanks for posting!
ItsTimeToDance chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Girl, why do you have an innane ability to make me cry?

Your making us all look bad ]
Amazon Life chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Intense, but lovely in its own way. )
wordweaver93 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was wonderfully haunting. Good Job.
AutumnPromises chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow.

That was... heartbreaking. It made me cry.

I can't help but figure that this is how it's all going to end, nothing left but stories passed on to strangers over hospital donations.

( "No, this office hasn't been used in years. Well, I'd never heard of a Diagnostician's department, either. Oh, and I hope you won't mind- your name will be frosted tomorrow at noon. What? Nah, they were gone long before my time here.

You can throw out that old whiteboard, if you want. I don't know why in god's sakes that's there." )
micetea chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm Hilson all the way threw but I , I don't know for some reason I read this and really loved it. Hope to read more soon")