Reviews for Prince of Heart II
Sakkee Vanrera chapter 77 . 3/30
hey sol. great chapter! hope you update soon!
Rom12.2-2Cor4.6 chapter 77 . 3/10
Yea! Jason's sister is back! Please update soon!
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 77 . 3/9
That was a good fight and I can't wait to see how this all ends keep up the good work.
XSDStitch chapter 76 . 2/15
I can see Bulex being the sole survivor of the Seekers
Rom12.2-2Cor4.6 chapter 76 . 2/15
This was short but I guess you just didn't want to spoil any details for the next chapter. I still liked it though!
Sakkee Vanrera chapter 76 . 2/14
Ah! You must update soon Sol! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 76 . 2/14
That was a good chapter leading up to the final battle and I like Bulex he made things easy for the team.
Dezblade chapter 75 . 1/18
Oops, I should read this, shouldn't I?

And wow...that chapter ending. Just...whoa!

And i started to actually update my story. I KNOW RIGHT?! WHAT?!
HeartsGuardianSoul L.D.C chapter 75 . 1/3
Whoowho! way to go J! *is now off to wait impatiently for the next chapter.*
Sakkee Vanrera chapter 75 . 1/1
Yay you updated. Great chapter Sol! So glad J got rid of Sylar for good! Hope you update soon!
XSDStitch chapter 75 . 12/31/2013
Now that one of them is gone... he has to deal with hte rest of his problems, which might be very small compared to this guy
XSDStitch chapter 74 . 12/13/2013
Cresent... it is some sort of your duty to get your as kicked while the reader reads how you battle. And why a walruss? Why not a Golem using Explosion?
Sakkee Vanrera chapter 74 . 12/8/2013
Ah! I finally caught up! It took me all night to read this! And now it 8 in the morning! XD I hope you update soon Sol! Hopefully, I'll be doing my updates soon! Till then! See ya!
HeartsGuardianSoul L.D.C chapter 74 . 11/22/2013
*Suffers a bad case of vertigo* Well with all do respect Cresent, I would haelp were it possible to move. Anywhoo great chapter TL. My hopes that your creativee muse sticks with you for a spell longer this time .
Rom12.2-2Cor4.6 chapter 74 . 11/21/2013