Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Having recently immersed myself into Hetalia, I still haven't discovered all of my ships, hence this was my very first RusAme fic... And I must say it exceeded my expectations! I love how you made me feel so many things in just a oneshot! Bravo!
Samaren chapter 1 . 1/2
I just loved this, it was beautiful!
Platyfan 101 chapter 1 . 1/1
This was a great story! Tho I was confused at first with the term 'net' because in english it technically 'nyet' and The informal is 'Nye' or 'nyea' but no need for critical spelling ;) I really enjoyed this story very much! Thank you! Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Katya chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I'm Russian, so, obviously, I understood everything Ivan said throughout the fic from the very beginning, which made it even better. I literally had to cover my mouth not to scream from excitement.
The part where Al repeated what Ivan said in English made my heart stop.
And when he came to his house, the scene with poor Vanya breaking down was heartbreaking.
But what really made my breath stop in my lungs, what really made me almost tear up from how deep and beautiful it was, was the part where Alfred met the girl and said "Ivan, your children are beautiful. Just like you - just like you." I've never seen in put this way in hetalia fanfics, and I think I'll never be able to forget it.
This fanfic was beautiful. Spasibo 3
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Damnit...this...this fic is just...beautiful...I really want to cry tears of joy honestly...just...perfect..! Your writing is so amazing..!
xxDelilahxxCrockerxx chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
This was so adorable x3
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
God, I want to cry every time I read this. It's just so beautiful.
emerald-mind chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Well, let's pretend that ships are in fact "houses" and you are in the RusAme house and I am in the position to give points.
I say: "100 points for RusAme!"
Because damnit, you, you just gained RusAme a new, loyal shipper.
I felt it all. Wow.
Waterloo1224 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Omg this was so cute and sweet and it just melted my heart!
Russia-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Absolutely amazing.
wahtdoiwritehere chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
this is beautiful. so pretty
eren chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
omg my babies i just want to punch them in the face and then kiss them better omgomg this was A¥¥ fanfic i love it
INCUBUS3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awesoooooomeee!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
that was sweet!
thepatchmatrix chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Beautiful story, I loved it!