Reviews for 30 Wounds
Wordlet chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
This is my second fav entry, really great style and imagery and you kept how dire the injury was a secret till the end, and then Luffy was perfectly in character (except for the whole running away bit but that was your whole prompt idea thing.) The best part was when he was being held up by the guy and it was like "I'm smiling..." and those lines were absolutely amazing! and then when Chopper was saying he could get a new leg and I was like ... :O
also, shanks. Thank you, that was just what needed to be said. My favorite is the first chap, but this is an extremely close second, in fact, I think I'll read it again now:)
Wordlet chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
I love that ending line, perfection much? And the whole bruise thing "what is this! My skin changed color!" hilarious and Luffy to a tee. I keep liking this fic more and more:)
Wordlet chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Sometimes I really like Crocodile as a good guy, like here, I think he's such an intricate character, what with trusting and not trusting and establishing a whole organization and is ok with all that hard work burning away so long as he reaches the end goal. How he thought himself fairly invincible on his home turf and had the foresight to befriend the people. Taking the public out of the picture makes these things much easier. Mobs are unpredictable. Doflamingo had a similar strategy, except he cares about his people, I'm not sue what to think about Doflamingo, but I like this Crocodile:) Though Luffy being flirty, that through me off for a second, entertaining though it was.
Wordlet chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
cute as Zoro was here, I can't BELIEVE he really just said that. Luffy will eventually be just as strong as he was, he just needs to get used to it. But calling him weak was simply uncalled for and un-Zoro-esque. Rude man, RUDE.
Wordlet chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
In canon the characters never have to face a number of consequences, though true enough Oda doesn't usually cover small events like this. I think a fic like this though, goes through some of the more sensitive and both joy-filled and hate-filled moments. This is a really sweet but terrifying moment. I wonder if they had to catch Luffy or if Luffy accepted his punishment because he thought it would be ok, or maybe he accepted because he considered the people on the island his friends so he wanted to honor their wishes. It's not very clear, but that's half the charm.
shipperlol chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
:D
Drakkensdatter chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I found this chapter a lot funnier than I probably should have...

Strangely though, my brother (who hooked me on One Piece) did not
mad100141 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
BWAhahahahah, oh oh oh oh. Zoro, the world of embarrasemment you just avoided
GreenCAT the second chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
erm,you mean her?
GreenCAT the second chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
*snickers*nosebleed,eh zoro...
Tsuki107 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Hilarious!

I loved it :)

Yet, while reading this one, and "Take It Like A Man", I can't help but wonder why Luffy doesn't just bind his chest XD

Cheers,

tsuki~
Alicia Spades chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
The second chapter made me sad. :C The fourth one made me LOL. XD These are all really well-written. Keep up the good work!
ShadowsofDestruction13 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Hahahahaha! i loved it
Tempurasky chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Excuse me, do you work here? In which isle can I find the "Mystery bandages"?

xD

I want to see him attempt at using them. I don't think he'll get very far.

I believe I have been made aware of the true reason Luffy was not born female.

mostly unrelated: Do you ever think just how well luffy would get along with Ed from cowboybebop? Dangerous territory.
Pumpkin Zucchini chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
It'd be really cool if you continue this AU. I really like it, and a Luffy/Robin/Crocodile triangle sounds interesting.